I guarantee I make the best wings on this whole forum

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
You can keep your throwing frozen wings in an air fryer "recipe" just go from frozen to done in mins.

YouTube have screwed folk up calling themselves hood " chefs" aka barely a cook. It's an insult to the calling. Folk never been inside a walk- in a day in their lives.
Here comes Julia Childish, y’all

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nah...i got this by a mile.
first of all, i bake or air-fry my wings on a well sprayed pan.
i use a traditional Buffalo Wing Sauce recipe; Wegmans Wing Sauce, a splash of Franks, butter or your fav equivalent.
but this is where i freak it...honey, lemon juice and balsamic vinaigrette mixed in the sauce to your liking.

thank me later.
:ehh:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
WingNutz got em beat

You had em before @duck ?
He'll yeah. I literally live a block away from them. They are the truth. Definitely top tier.

The thing that suck with them is they are never open. Too small scale and always selling out of inventory early as hell. They got too popular, I miss when they were more unknown

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My Lemon pepper is legendary
Give me some tips cause my shyts trash and I love some good lemon pepper.

I keep testing out store bought seasonings instead of making my own lemon pepper.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Get a good oil with a higher max heat point. I go with peanut oil.

Heat your deep-fried to 375, wait until it heats up all the way. Don't overcrowd the fryers capacity, too many wings cool down the oil, not a good idea.

To get extra crispy it ain't about keeping them in longer, what u want is to double fry. Fry them for a while, take them out and rest for a few minutes, then drop back down in the oil again.

For sauce, all you really need is hot sauce and butter ( franks hot sauce is my go-to). You could get fancy and add stuff like garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, ect..but that optional.

And real wings deserves blue cheese, fukk ranch ( rooties blue cheese is the king)
Am I making blue cheese dressing from scratch? Dont think it's something I can find here.

Its the cleaning of the wings; thats the part I hate. The scraping, plucking, chopping.