I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Game was definitely a stand out as far as production and gameplay but NDs writing credentials are greatly overstated. They're wizards with that mocap though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
story was what ever but that gameplay :ohlawd:

Man, the story compared to other games jsut feels on another level to me. Its the only game where i honestly felt like i never knew what to expect and it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Even on replays and knowing everything that happens it has so many great little character moments, like the guitar store, lev and his mother, joel and Tommy’s discussion in the beginning, etc.

Just all around really good stuff that i really feel like most games still just aren’t even close to comparing to

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man, the story compared to other games jsut feels on another level to me. Its the only game where i honestly felt like i never knew what to expect and it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Even on replays and knowing everything that happens it has so many great little character moments, like the guitar store, lev and his mother, joel and Tommy’s discussion in the beginning, etc.

Just all around really good stuff that i really feel like most games still just aren’t even close to comparing to
I just felt it droned on and on. I thought it ended about three times before it actually did.

One of the few times I was actively ready for a game to end.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only other game that’s delivered since then on this level for me, was Elden Ring.

I definitely haven’t been able to get into another TPS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just felt it droned on and on. I thought it ended about three times before it actually did.

One of the few times I was actively ready for a game to end.

Thats how i felt about uncharted 4, but def not this game. In fact, my favorite section of the game is the California/Santa Barbara section. Its part of the reason why im excited for factions, i loved that settings for last of us after mostly being about middle america for two entries

This game should be rated like RDR2

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was a top 10 gaming experience for me.

But I hated the story, how they butchered the characters, and stupid agenda pushing.

I wouldn't want all games, nor half, not even a quarter of them to be like this tho.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was a top 10 gaming experience for me.

But I hated the story, how they butchered the characters, and stupid agenda pushing.

I wouldn't want all games, nor half, not even a quarter of them to be like this tho.

How’d they butcher the characters?