I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And y’all do this goofy shyt “you have not played it” :stopitslime:

We all watch game/movie trailers and decide a thing is or isn’t for us.

like I said in my first post. The shyt just doesn’t appeal to me and the cutscenes become laughable at how serious they want you to take them against the backdrop of how ridiculous the action is.

shyts like a lifetime zombie movie :mjlol:
such a dumb post but look who made it and it all makes sense

this is like a food review where all you did was smell the plate.

nikka just caught the vapors from the L box side... :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
such a dumb post but look who made it and it all makes sense

this is like a food review where all you did was smell the plate.

nikka just caught the vapors from the L box side... :laff:
No dummy. I didn’t write a review.:ufdup:

The is like seeing a bowl of white people patato salad with raisins and saying

:scust: nah I’m good”

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Little details like that are why this game is such a gem, people hating on it that haven’t even played the game all because they read about a point in the story. Yes story is vital in a game that is driven by the narative but this game was an experience in and of itself. I still stand by my initial statement that if Joel didn’t die in this game and it was him and Ellie as playable characters that this would be labelled possibly the greatest game ever made.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Little details like that are why this game is such a gem, people hating on it that haven’t even played the game all because they read about a point in the story. Yes story is vital in a game that is driven by the narative but this game was an experience in and of itself. I still stand by my initial statement that if Joel didn’t die in this game and it was him and Ellie as playable characters that this would be labelled possibly the greatest game ever made.
That would have been horrible. Traveling around a]with a 67 year old man, and for what reason

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That would have been horrible. Traveling around a]with a 67 year old man, and for what reason

Exactly Joel’s story arc was over in part 1, although it is what the fans wanted (to still play as Joel). Initially I was also pissed about his death and still wanted to explore him and Ellie’s relationship but was open minded enough to see where they decided to go.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Had to comment in here. I had a PS4 lent to me about 2 months ago, with TLOU2. I remember buying a PS3 solely for TLOU which I thought was an amazing game. Anyways, fast forward to now. I’m not a gamer like that anymore but I was told that I have to play TLOU2 and so i did. It’s by far and easily one of the best games I’ve ever played. The story, fluidity, graphics, just a perfect game in my book.

after I beat it I was lent uncharted 4 and Batman. And I’ve put in about 10 hours into uncharted but this thread is 100% right, after TLOU2, nothing comes close.

i hope everyone plays TLOU2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had to comment in here. I had a PS4 lent to me about 2 months ago, with TLOU2. I remember buying a PS3 solely for TLOU which I thought was an amazing game. Anyways, fast forward to now. I’m not a gamer like that anymore but I was told that I have to play TLOU2 and so i did. It’s by far and easily one of the best games I’ve ever played. The story, fluidity, graphics, just a perfect game in my book.

after I beat it I was lent uncharted 4 and Batman. And I’ve put in about 10 hours into uncharted but this thread is 100% right, after TLOU2, nothing comes close.

i hope everyone plays TLOU2

a lot of people went into the game close minded and upset and let that taint the experience for them, unfortunately. Im glad you enjoyed it, it really is a one of a kind experience.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
a lot of people went into the game close minded and upset and let that taint the experience for them, unfortunately. Im glad you enjoyed it, it really is a one of a kind experience.
I don’t get why anyone would go into this game close minded. Everyone should’ve gone into this game excited, especially with how the 1st one was. I respect others opinions but I’ll never understand how anyone can hate this game. Perfect game to me.