I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cry babies still mad
Man I hope Part 3 rustles their panties even more
That Season 2 HBO show is going to be SO fukkING LIT at the meltdowns :russ:

Brehs gonna be outside the hbo building in New York boycotting, talking about not letting their kids watch it anymore

someones uncle gonna make the news talking about women with muscles

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
this game proved to me that a lot of ‘Gamers’ just aren’t mature enough or emotionally mature enough to handle a story about people that actually act like real people and stories that don’t powder their Booty holes and tell them everythings gonna be ok in the end.

‘If its not a marine with a gun it ain’t it’ - Gamers
:mjlol: Gamers can’t comprehend the concept of being caught slipping. I 100% bet you if Naughty Dog would’ve went with the generic heroes death with Joel. The main people crying about Joel. Would’ve said the story was too predictable.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
this game proved to me that a lot of ‘Gamers’ just aren’t mature enough or emotionally mature enough to handle a story about people that actually act like real people and stories that don’t powder their Booty holes and tell them everythings gonna be ok in the end.

‘If its not a marine with a gun it ain’t it’ - Gamers
For all the shyt I be saying about videogames as art, it was ironic to see that in this situation it was gamers who couldn't respect the medium as such

That change in medium will also naturally lead to less backlash, and maybe less genius too, because tv watchers won't have to literally put themselves in Abbie's shoes and play through her

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: Gamers can’t comprehend the concept of caught slipping. I 100% bet if Naughty Dog. Went with the generic heroes death with Joel. The main people crying about Joel. Would have sad the story was too predictable.

Its the same thing as people that complain about kenard killing Omar, they don’t understand irony.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If u looking for story, play telltales walking dead.

That game ruined a lot of story telling experiences for me since i played it.

Cant wait for the 28th tho so i can finally play TLOU:blessed:
Man, I wish for a choice/point & click game that would elevate Telltale's formula and let your choices really dictate wtf is going on. I thought first season would be the draft but it was the final product.

How cool would it be if you mixed that with some management system (like giving somebody food or not like in episode 2) and the point and click aspects.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dancing-dance.gif