Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's a Monday but I see we on that Afternoon fukk shyt
full

Applaud this man @hustlemania
full

Daps
I was called a sand monkey, but you kept awfully quiet on that one huh? Go back to work Sherlock.

he's a clown I don't wish to ask him anything
oh.. you dont have to ask me anything.. im just here to post these receipts of you & your buddy..

remember this discussion with a Black poster..?

It's SO easy to get you riled up

:lolbron:

I'm a culture vulture so I can do whatever the fukk I want you pillock. Know your place.

Better to be a sand monkey than a gorilla
:umad:
giphy.webp

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle@spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel@KILLAKUTT07 @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66@R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43@MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative@ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy@IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @Flav @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @ucanthandlethetruth @UpAndComing @Cadillac @Redwing80 @smitty22 @Freddie.Cane @Ironman @ucanthandlethetruth @Redwing80 @UpAndComing @BmoreGorilla @Barnett114

:salute:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

yeah I absolutely remember responding to the same dude who called me a sand monkey, habib, culture vulture, told me to get on my magic carpet or whatever...
:mjgrin:

but that's all OK right?

why you don't tell both sides of the story? the agenda is clear...
:ehh:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Daps
yeah I absolutely remember responding to the same dude who called me a sand monkey, habib, culture vulture, told me to get on my magic carpet or whatever...
:mjgrin:

but that's all OK right?

why you don't tell both sides of the story? the agenda is clear...
:ehh:
you forgot the part were it all started when you referred to a Black kid as this, tho.. :lupe:

well Chief Keef is sub-human vermin, so it makes perfect sense he'd represent. So I actually disagree with you OP.

told yall.. i got time today, cuz.. :mjgrin:

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT07 @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @Flav @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @ucanthandlethetruth @Barnett114 @Redwing80 @Cadillac @UpAndComing @BmoreGorilla

:salute:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@hustlemania aren't you white tho? I remember that crazy bytch Entrapta310 who used said you were

to be honest this wouldn't surprise me given the total fukkery that is this website

@hustlemania not many people took offense to it because they knew i didnt make that comment due to Keef being black....more so because of the type of rapper he is/music he makes

they took offence to what I said to IronChin

but OK...btw not to say I am right at all....they were both bad comments but
:yeshrug: