"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall need to come kick it wit the kid

In the hood its like 60 black 40 latino percent wise

U kno how many of us are mixed? And then u have afro latinos etc

Some of yall would have meltdowns im sure because you would percieve some of your people as sellouts or c00ns.

But it aint like that in the hood here. Blacks adopted latinos as they brothers more than fifty years ago because of our intertwined roots

You're essentially using the "I'm not racist I have black friends" bullshyt that your fellow cave devils use :camby:

Daps
Big reason I don't take alotta cats on this site seriously. shyt is a joke..
i already spoke about it in this thread.. remember everybody thought this dude wasnt White.. :mjpls:

then, he got jammed up.. somebody found all his racist posts.. posted his photos, etc.. turned out to be a skinny White dude from Houston, who used to hang with K-Rino, SPC, Lil Flip and a gang of other cats.. had their plaques on his walls, and everything.. dude got clapped up, quick.. :dead:

these cats gon' learn one day.. :ufdup:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
You're essentially using the "I'm not racist I have black friends" bullshyt that your fellow cave devils use :camby:

We got an inbred cracker spic telling black people how they should feel about the N word :scust:

See this is wrong on so many levels

Lol i cant wit you brother. If you ever visit the city u can call me a inbred cracker to my face in front the house of allah and i will build with you emphatically

Yall wana be extra on here. Im being 100 and u bein half that.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is wrong on so many levels

Lol i cant wit you brother. If you ever visit the city u can call me a inbred cracker to my face in front the house of allah and i will build with you emphatically

Yall wana be extra on here. Im being 100 and u bein half that.

im born and raised in bk n u not my brother foh :camby:

u not an inbred spanish speaking cracker?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I DUNO BOUT NEW YORK BUT CALI FOLKS TYPICALLY DONT TRIP WHEN MINORITIES DROP N-BOMBS .. OCCASIONALLY YOULL EVEN HEAR SOME WHITES WHO GREW UP WIT BLACK FOLKS DROP IT TOO, BUT THAT STILL COME OFF AWKWARD

I CANT CONDONE THAT

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Rican n dominican
Oh ok. I get where u coming from. I used to not care if hispanics used it at all when I was younger cause it's basically what a nikka grows up around coming up in NYC. But what I will say is now I keep a mindful eye on some of y'all who say it cause yall will have a million nikka's come out ya mouth and then turn around and talk shyt about black people. Especially Hispanic women when it comes to black women. Morena this and morena that. Then turn around and it's "My nikka my nikka my nikka my nikka..". People outraged by Hispanic people from the using it tho must hate Big Pun and Fat Joe. shyt the whole Terror Squad. They are representatives of typical NYC Hispanic hood nikkas.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Rican n dominican

LOL @ so called NYC heads acting like Ricans and Dominicans dont use the N word like everyone else in the hood and no one says shyt. So now on the Coli the rules change?

:mjlol:

How come these fake weirdos dont go in their hood and tell these Ricans and Dominicans what they are saying now in this thread?? That aint happening.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For clarity. Is he gonna state his entire family background bro? Lol. The cat already said he black people in his family by blood. I wanted to know.

im not even gonna air out migos mom like that but shes a 100% white woman :mjlol: