I got told i have "the confidence of a mediocre white man" recently. :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
She framed you and you didn't correct her false frame.
.... so essentially she framed him correctly...

if his personality is so weak he took that insult without response...

..and ran to the internet to brag about it.... that chick has impeccable people reading skills

plenty of weak hearted men earn good money...

doesn't change the fact they are weak hearted..

even Kevin samuels says salary alone doesn't make you high value..

status among your peers and social hierarchy is a big part of it

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
.... so essentially she framed him correctly...

if his personality is so weak he took that insult without response...

..and ran to the internet to brag about it.... that chick has impeccable people reading skills
Where did I say it was a compliment? I thought it was left handed. We were drinking and talking shyt, she clarified after I asked what she meant.

She's does this sort of stuff with other Black folks and first night she met me months she tried to do that "neg" pick up thing because mutual friends of ours told me she's attracted to me.

I don't hang out with her on my pwn volition due to her personality, not this just a generally loud bad built woman. At worst I tolerate her because she gets invited to stuff and she'll invite me by proxy

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Where did I say it was a compliment? I thought it was left handed. We were drinking and talking shyt, she clarified after I asked what she meant.

She's does this sort of stuff with other Black folks and first night she met me months she tried to do that "neg" pick up thing because mutual friends of ours told me she's attracted to me.

I don't hang out with her on my pwn volition due to her personality, not this just a generally loud bad built woman. At worst I tolerate her because she gets invited to stuff and she'll invite me by proxy
it's too late to clean it up breh

:francis:

started talking about being "raised in certain communities"

then started talking about what if black folks had fake confidence...

your angle didn't pan out how you wanted it...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's too late to clean it up breh

:francis:

started talking about being "raised in certain communities"

then started talking about what if black folks had fake confidence...

your angle didn't pan out how you wanted it...
Not trying to clean it up lol. It's a legit question.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
What's that look like for you? I do think some of us believe we're in a lower pecking order than whites. I understand it to a degree but the lack of self confidence to not go after what we think we deserve kills us.

I've seen this with other groups. A female friend of mine is Filipina and her parents think she's a black sheep because she's a high level consultant that works with angel investors and VCs instead of working as a nurse or post office worker like many Flilipinos. We're taught to just be happy with what we get. I'm like fukk all that.

I do work to get more Blacks in Tech myself because I think it's important for us to occupy those spaces too.
Well for me i try not to let negative thoughts take control and I try to write my own story no matter how delusional it may seem. Embracing optimism more when it comes to me. Asking myself “why not me?” When it comes to good things happening to me

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Damn, at worst, I’ve been told I seem like I don’t date black women… but she disrespected you on a whole different level.
full

Same, a doctor brehette said that she thought I looked like I PAWGed. :bryan:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It wasn't a clown. It was low key a compliment. Y'all are retarded saying it was a diss,
People have said that even low on the totem pole white folks walk around with a sense of entitlement and confidence like they own the place.

She was really upset that you didn't act like you were beneath her. Shows that certain folks expect Black men to have NO confidence.