I got told i have "the confidence of a mediocre white man" recently. :mjlol:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
images

I know you ain't going to let a mutual acquaintance from New York stand in frontcha, ha
Straight up front on ha
Straight up stunt on ha
You like her so you in here playing naive ha
But in the back of your mind you know what in the fukk she mean ha

and it really got you a bit steam ha
You log into the coli with a BIG story to tell ha
Reading the comments and it's apparently not going so well ha

:dead:

Hold. That. Rep.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't a clown. It was low key a compliment. Y'all are retarded saying it was a diss,
People have said that even low on the totem pole white folks walk around with a sense of entitlement and confidence like they own the place.

She was really upset that you didn't act like you were beneath her. Shows that certain folks expect Black men to have NO confidence.
so she said he had the aura of a low totem pole nikka with inflated confidence...

lol....

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
She's saying you're way in over your head and ain't all that 🤷🏾‍♀️.

You are delusional.

Delusion of grandeur is what she's saying.

It's not a compliment but, an individual going through a delusion of grandeur will make them believe otherwise.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm well familiar with it and it's not uncommon for people to over estimate their skills.

Considering I'm in a highly specialized field in my industry that nets a 200 - 300k I doubt I have low level skills.
You net 200-300k after taxes?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
She's saying you're way in over your head and ain't all that 🤷🏾‍♀️.

You are delusional.

Delusion of grandeur is what she's saying.

It's not a compliment but, an individual going through a delusion of grandeur will make them believe otherwise.
Just like you’re a delusional man pretending to be a woman online? :jbhmm:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I wont even associate with any woman that can utter such phrase or even have the audacity to say it to my face, that's the issue with alot of brothers, they are fine with the disrespect

Daps
I understand what @ViShawn meant, as a white woman I know in tech once told me that even though we were both learning, we should still be confident in our skills, as even at that point, we were more skilled than 90% of the general populace. She told me that we both needed to work on having the confidence of a mediocre white man, cause them dudes don't be knowing any more than we do, but they walk into the building acting like they own it.

So I get where you're coming from, breh.

I probably wouldn't have made a thread about this though :pachaha:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Just like you’re a delusional man pretending to be a woman online? :jbhmm:
A week later and you're still salty for whatever it is my brother said to you 😭 or is it because I said Burger King's food is trash 💀 get the fukk out of here with your feelings and get a life.

My brother ain't thinking about you or even mentioning this site, you are on here bragging with your flunkies about “bodying” someone on the internet 🤣 yeah youse a 🌽 😖.

Harassing a woman to get back at her brother is pretty lame asf, I don't know you sir, or care about whatever beef you had with my brother or any of these silly site politics y'all play. I'm just here wasting time and giving a lil opinion or two when I ain't got nothing else to do, I'm not invested or planning on staying long, but you ain't gonna run me off, I'm gonna leave when I'm ready.

I'm all woman. Too much woman for someone like you 👌🏾💯. See that ⌚ on my wrist and the hand sign I'm throwing up, that's me saying it's time for you to get the fuk on and no that's not direct but for anybody who thinks they're going to “bully” me.

Another thing, I already spoke with one of the ladies on this site who gave me a heads up on how some of y'all roll, so no need for me to sweat, I'm not the first or will be the last woman y'all accuse of being a man. I won't be disclosing her name, so y'all can't harass her either.

Some of you guys harass and antagonize female posters y'all don't like or whatever to get them off the site, well that's not gonna happen with me, sorry not sorry 👌🏾 she even told me how some of y'all are closeted men, and just don't want any women on here at all. I wouldn't be surprised after witnessing that thread of a man saying he'd choose an attractive trans over an unattractive natural-born woman or some sick shyt like that.

Thanks for tagging me tho it reminded me to put you on ignore and any more of your buddies that keep it up, I already blocked a few after they left some obscene comments in what y'all call “negs”, another thing I don't care about. I have the power to shut you out and I will be exercising it right abooouuuut...NOW! BLOCKED ✌🏾.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
A week later and you're still salty for whatever it is my brother said to you 😭 or is it because I said Burger King's food is trash 💀 get the fukk out of here with your feelings and get a life.

My brother ain't thinking about you or even mentioning this site, you are on here bragging with your flunkies about “bodying” someone on the internet 🤣 yeah youse a 🌽 😖.

Harassing a woman to get back at her brother is pretty lame asf, I don't know you sir, or care about whatever beef you had with my brother or any of these silly site politics y'all play. I'm just here wasting time and giving a lil opinion or two when I ain't got nothing else to do, I'm not invested or planning on staying long, but you ain't gonna run me off, I'm gonna leave when I'm ready.

I'm all woman. Too much woman for someone like you 👌🏾💯. See that ⌚ on my wrist and the hand sign I'm throwing up, that's me saying it's time for you to get the fuk on and no that's not direct but for anybody who thinks they're going to “bully” me.

Another thing, I already spoke with one of the ladies on this site who gave me a heads up on how some of y'all roll, so no need for me to sweat, I'm not the first or will be the last woman y'all accuse of being a man. I won't be disclosing her name, so y'all can't harass her either.

Some of you guys harass and antagonize female posters y'all don't like or whatever to get them off the site, well that's not gonna happen with me, sorry not sorry 👌🏾 she even told me how some of y'all are closeted men, and just don't want any women on here at all. I wouldn't be surprised after witnessing that thread of a man saying he'd choose an attractive trans over an unattractive natural-born woman or some sick shyt like that.

Thanks for tagging me tho it reminded me to put you on ignore and any more of your buddies that keep it up, I already blocked a few after they left some obscene comments in what y'all call “negs”, another thing I don't care about. I have the power to shut you out and I will be exercising it right abooouuuut...NOW! BLOCKED ✌🏾.
You wrote all that but are still a man.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand what @ViShawn meant, as a white woman I know in tech once told me that even though we were both learning, we should still be confident in our skills, as even at that point, we were more skilled than 90% of the general populace. She told me that we both needed to work on having the confidence of a mediocre white man, cause them dudes don't be knowing any more than we do, but they walk into the building acting like they own it.

So I get where you're coming from, breh.

I probably wouldn't have made a thread about this though :pachaha:
I thought it was just just as hell that's all and the coli would laugh with me :mjcry:

But yeah I've heard it before especially in left leaning spaces. My Filipina friend recently texted me "Only if we all had the confidence of a mediocre white man"

This woman just invited me to a private event tonight too. I'm not going because I gotta deal with her at my friends surprise birthday party :stopitslime:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
she's says you have mediocre white men energy :patrice:
but she's still inviting you places :jbhmm:

the inescapable question now is...what's the sample size of mediocre white men she's using for this comparison :pachaha: