I got this new coworker who greets people as "king" and "queen"

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It's alright once in a while but everyday is just too much.

In college we had a very affectionate classmate who would literally hug everybody he greets. You standing outside waiting for a class and here comes this big smiling dude being father huggy bear and shyt. It was alright first couple of days but after that everybody started ducking him. :mjlol:
Let @anotherman caress you daily brehs :dame:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
She's not a pet person
Oh okay, well you can proceed with the usual course of action. If she was repping a Set, you'd have to take loyalty or blood feuds into account that may or may not instigate her losing her job through nefarious means.

Carry on. :hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

a shirtless wrestler with a bandana on his head stands in a ring with the hashtag ringfilmdude

Agreeing to disagree is called gracefully bowing out. She won because she is disagreeing while still doing what you disagreed with her about. While you still follow along with her:mjlol:

Thats like a soldier disagreeing on the war in Iraq. But still being inlisted in the military. You only care enough to make a thread about it. Not to actually stop your friend. In fact I woulddnt be suprised if you instigate while "enjoying the tea".

Message to black women globally,we tried to warn you about the toxic masculinity from within that community. You ignored us,but all will be revealed in time like a Debarge record:respect:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
And some of my other coworkers have taken offense to it. One in particular, who is one of my very best friends from college, says she has talked to her directly about it. My friend said that after she said "good morning Queen" to her, My friend responded with "my name isn't Queen it's Felicia and if you don't know anyone's name around here you should ask them instead of giving them unwanted nicknames". After that the new coworker started saying "good morning Queen Felicia" and Felicia has been on the warpath with her ever since 😆. She has gathered a crew and they have tried to report this woman. I think she is being petty and have told her she is making a mountain out of a mole hill. She told me it was the principle of the matter and she ain't letting shyt go because the woman in her opinion has been here long enough to know her name and that calling her Queen Felicia is an act of disrespect and defiance. Is my friend right or wrong? I definitely feel she's wrong and we've agreed to disagree
There is some whole other underlying commentary here.......Felicia feels threatened in some way by this person......

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
There is some whole other underlying commentary here.......Felicia feels threatened in some way by this person......
You and me are on the same page because I asked her verbatim "did she take your man or something because you making a mountain out of a mole hill"