NULL
Tell her next time she calls her queen, tell her "Bow down, peasant."

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The heffa has been extra as fukk ever since I met her back in school

Yet you are her enabler. You do realize you are a man,no matter how you may identify(not my business). So your words and actions carry weight. If you put your foot down and stopped participating in this foolishness with her,it would probably stop#TheChildOfMan:wow:

But we get it,the righteous have to walk alone,even in the workplace. Calling people kings and queens brings out the peasantly Demon within them:respect:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Long as she isn't misgendering anyone :mjgrin:
It's corny but as long as that's her "thing" and it's not targeted I say let it rock as a quirk of that individual. I wish I had weirdos like that at my job to spice up the monotony

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Oh this one easy. We’ve done the research. According to Breh and Breh Associates this is a clear pronoun violation. By calling someone a gender specific title they are in fact assuming gender.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Now imagine thecoli in Jim Crow/Ciivl Rights/70s era where everybody called each other brother or sister :russ:
That’s why problack online and in the real world is all performative :Kd:
I bet your supposed black asses don’t talk that shyt back to white nikkas calling you brother or boss:bryan::mjlol::mjpls:
:mjlol:You’re not lying lol I’ve seen black people get mad at the bold.