I got hit with the Okie Doke last night...

Daps
Why would you buy her ticket if she showed up with her brother and friends? :mindblown:

No, $8 ain't shyt, but it's not about the money. It establishes you as a trick. She established it wasn't a date when she brought the randoms, so if she isn't your girl, why are you financing her outings?

She laughed bout you in the car, B

Plus, you missed a chance to establish a dutch-style relationship, you could be :win:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why would you buy her ticket if she showed up with her brother and friends? :mindblown:

No, $8 ain't shyt, but it's not about the money. It establishes you as a trick. She established it wasn't a date when she brought the randoms, so if she isn't your girl, why are you financing her outings?

She laughed bout you in the car, B

Plus, you missed a chance to establish a dutch-style relationship, you could be :win:

I bought her ticket because I invited her....we aint buddy buddy...and I aint trying to be her friend...Im trying to smash eventually...and if it cost me $8 to know she about games....good...now I know..on to the next

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What happened at the lunch though breh? You skimmed over that?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Wait. Did you ask her about this before you hopped on the coli looking for answers? If not, wtf. Talk to shorty to see what the deal is. I don't know how nikkas can go through situations like that without resolving it with the parties involved before running to other ppl.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Wait. Did you ask her about this before you hopped on the coli looking for answers? If not, wtf. Talk to shorty to see what the deal is. I don't know how nikkas can go through situations like that without resolving it with the parties involved before running to other ppl.

I didnt ask the bytch about anything...:russ:..Im about to enjoy my weekend

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
She's probably not interested. Don't contact her again unless she contacts you first, and make damn sure that if you ever hang out again she doesn't bring company. As in say it explicitly, if she does, walk away and never answer he calls again.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
She's probably not interested. Don't contact her again unless she contacts you first, and make damn sure that if you ever hang out again she doesn't bring company. As in say it explicitly, if she does, walk away and never answer he calls again.

# was erased when I got in that car...Im just sharing what hapened to me on a Wednesday night

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Or, go out again and YOU bring a kliq to the party :stylin:

Daps
^ that would be playing games....men shouldn't do that :scusthov: ^

I bought her ticket because I invited her....we aint buddy buddy...and I aint trying to be her friend...Im trying to smash eventually...and if it cost me $8 to know she about games....good...now I know..on to the next

# was erased when I got in that car...Im just sharing what hapened to me on a Wednesday night

Ya, I still can't comprehend why you'd buy her ticket if you never intend on on speaking to her again, but whatever. :yeshrug:

Lol @ her showing up with a clique, separating from them in line and then rejoining the clique for the movie :russ:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix

Not even. Think about if he brought the equivalent that she did. 2 homies and a hoodrat gangbanger looking broad who's also his roommate/sister. shyt would be pure :laugh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Ya, I still can't comprehend why you'd buy her ticket if you never intend on on speaking to her again, but whatever. :yeshrug:

Lol @ her showing up with a clique, separating from them in line and then rejoining the clique for the movie :russ:

:whew: