I got hit with the Okie Doke last night...

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
give it another shot... you didn't lose that much

take her to somewhere cheap like applebee's 2 for 20 and see if you can't bring her back to the spot and make datazz :clap:

:smugfavre:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She played you for a freebee. It really aint no other conclusions to conclude considering how the date concluded.

If she wasnt comfortable she woulda let just the friend(s) come, not her brother on a date

The fact that she's 26 years of age means she is mature enough to let you know these type of things beforehand if she was sincerely not tryna play you

bytch called up the whole crew like "So yall still gon' be able to make it on the mission tonight? Cool :whew:"
bytch basically broke all dating etiquette and still showed up to the theatre for that free ticket on some Omar from the Wire shyt like :youngsabo:
tumblr_lkwravLqba1qb84yu.gif

She probably talked down on you too to the other employees so they could snicker the next time you come through the bank like "Haaa thats ol boy right there shhh*ahem* How may we help you today sir?"

Delete that hoe from the database mayne :trash:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:what: Why are you taking a chick the movies on the first date?

Your paying money just to sit next to her in silence while sipping a 5 dollar sprite.

I had lunch with her a week before...we had talked and vibed a lil....we both had a discusssion about the movie and I was going to see it regardless...I invited her and she brought the crew...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It Seems Like A Growing Trend On Here That Dudes Are Asking Chicks On Dates And Their Showing Up With Friends And Family, If These bytches Have The Balls To Show Up With Company Why Not Have The Balls To Walk Away?

Im Dying To Hear A Story Where A Dude Says "So I Spot The bytch And Shes With A Homegirl. She Comes Up To Me And Says Oh Hey This Is My Homegirl Shes Gonna Roll With Us, I Chuckled, Walked Back To My Car And Left Them bytches"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol you still paid for her ticket. One of the "extras" would have handled that.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I shouldnt have bought her ticket...but then again I was in it to win it...but Im not loosing sleep over $8......This was just a surprising turn of events.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I shouldnt have bought her ticket...but then again I was in it to win it...but Im not loosing sleep over $8...I dont give a fukk what yall say

I'm not even clowning but I wouldnt have paid. Either way fukk her and her posse.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
yall acting like homey bought her some red bottoms... a $8 movie ticket isn't that much of a loss. you's a broke nikka if $8 got yo panties in a bunch.

plus honestly all chicks not just gonna smash on the first date like that. especially if you not positioning urself like that.

it was kinda foul to invite the clan tho

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
You can't get mad at the girl. Did you ever sit down n ask yourself why she brought 3 other people knowing that ya'll were going to the movies?

It's between 2 things. She was hanging out with them earlier and wanted them to come tag along n check you out 1st... I mean one's her brother n the other 2 r best friends, she prolly wanted to see how ya'll would get along :ld: ... OR she just thinks you're whack and didn't want to be alone with you.:scusthov:

I've never done that to a guy, I'm not that mean:birdman:. If I was to invite someone they'd know about it in advance and they'd bring a friend for my friend :russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
yall acting like homey bought her some red bottoms... a $8 movie ticket isn't that much of a loss. you's a broke nikka if $8 got yo panties in a bunch.

plus honestly all chicks not just gonna smash on the first date like that. especially if you not positioning urself like that.

I knew things were suspect when she said she was roomates with her bro....

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Man only way you really took a L is if you don't address this larceny she pulled :usure: she had her one fluck up but if the @ss is :whoo: $8 ain't nothing once/if you :whew: after you finish laying the pipe. Charge this one to the game youngish :manny: keep swinging though

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You can't get mad at the girl. Did you ever sit down n ask yourself why she brought 3 other people knowing that ya'll were going to the movies?

It's between 2 things. She was hanging out with them earlier and wanted them to come tag along n check you out 1st... I mean one's her brother n the other 2 r best friends, she prolly wanted to see how ya'll would get along :ld: ... OR she just thinks you're whack and didn't want to be alone with you.:scusthov:

I've never done that to a guy, I'm not that mean:birdman:. If I was to invite someone they'd know about it in advance and they'd bring a friend for my friend :russ:

I dont care what she thinks..she stays wth her brother that looks like the unibomber and drives a chevy malibu. Me whack?..thats not even even a serious thought. She a loan officer at the bank and wears a fake engagement ring on her left hand just so guys wont harass her. I think there is a strange dynamic between her and a her brother, and threy both dont know proper protocol....he was cock-blockin when he didnt have to....you think Im gonna go out with my sister to the movies when she says "hey Im going on a date..want to come?"...they wanted to be nosey and she wanted to entertain it or was oblivious.....

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm still :laugh: at the visual of dude wearing a cap over his hood with shades on.