I got hit with the Okie Doke last night...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with that
Thats a pretty even ratio :manny:

Maybe she wasnt that comfortable with just being around you

Nah it was whack...after the movie is primetime to talk and vibe...she pulled up with her brother on some bullshyt..ass was fat too and she had on jordans with tiny feet.....:whew:

Daps
Reppin
California
her ass must of been scared to be alone with you so she brought the fam try to get the ho comfy and after a while try to smash that dumb bytch for wasting your time.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
her ass must of been scared to be alone with you so she brought the fam try to get the ho comfy and after a while try to smash that dumb bytch for wasting your time.

I dont know what she was thinking...she brought the whole entourage out.....bruh when I tell you the ass was ridiculous...:whew:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Charge it to the game bruh, you gave her a free pass and her peeps see that you cool so you should be good money. Just let her know before ya'll go out again that it needs to be 1 on 1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Charge it to the game bruh, you gave her a free pass and her peeps see that you cool so you should be good money. Just let her know before ya'll go out again that it needs to be 1 on 1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah...its been charged...honestly I erased the broad #...That was a suspect move on her part...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't contact this chick no more. And close off that chequing account out of spite, lol.