I got bitten by a rat, just came back from the hospital. lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that glue looks like a dope idea, but my family would probably get stuck on it with their ways. When y'all see how retarded my family is in the big screen y'all going to fukking lol. They worst then the hillbillys. lol
Bruh do you want a solution or you want to be rat food. Have a family meeting and use the glue. Put the shyt somewhere people don't want with sweets and the rats will come and be done.

Buy 2 if any of these cats and it's a wrap.

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
There's no reasoning with these people I rather not get involved in they problems they are very problematic, and they don't listen to advice. Just going to give me a headache. This is their house bro

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
also, I would like to add the dog in his papers says he's a nervous dog. He always in a nervous state and crying. And he gotten fat like a little pig he prob not going to live long with all that grease in his heart, he does no exercise.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
5PoN.gif

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
the real problem is where someone will die if they decide to pee on sombody. When the spanish guy was here he was scared shyt less..

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:picard: this is very unbecoming of a coli nikka. You are about 5 certs short of living in luxury. I've only seen rats on TV, they are mystical creatures to me since I've only heard legends about them.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I read everything in that post and I can't believe op still has the will to live. I would've checked out already myself. :mindblown:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
I read everything in that post and I can't believe op still has the will to live. I would've checked out already myself. :mindblown:
bro stop being so extractant, I could not be more happy in my life. God is Good forsure. The worst here is finding peace with my fam and sleep. I dont give a fukk about my fam no more and i'm sleeping good, so I don't care. I for one will not feel unhappy the way God has blessed me, it's just prophecy i have to go threw.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
lol. one of those?? man some of these rats are as big as small cats. to many of them and they keep reproducing, no lie

I'm no rat man, I'm rat killer. But anyways my mom said she has to go to court for some money off insurance claim for the house. They said something like 10 g's. I don't know if they really doing that. But she said she going to get somebody to kill them with the money lets see. They have their own plan bro.. y'all know that. The money is suppose to be for a shower for the house but i think they just be playing bro.. Because the bath keys are all fukked up and it was leaking some but not as much as they made it seem and the drunk put some weird things on the keys to tighten it. Ever since then the shower spray was not putting no pressure out.. Then i was not sure if it was the job they did on there but i decided to buy one like we had before which was cheaper one a direct line for the water could flow but it did not work. Then i got the idea to buy one of those little screw on one shower things that cost 5 bucks and it worked. But i had to take a shower with a cup before from McDonalds because the water would only flow in the bottom. It makes me not want to take a fukking shower and i hate that. I got to bend over 200 times i take 1hour shower. So guess what it has to be fukking them because they must tighten some more because it stoped working then i found a way to just move the thing some, the middle one, real quick a sort of way, and it would work. But now they must have finsihed tightening it cus it dont work at all anymore they motherfukkers. But I got to try out my new burger king cup with my shower, much bigger cup, more water better handle. LOL

Daps
What are the rats eating besides your fingers? Have you tried feeding them rat poison?