I got bitten by a rat, just came back from the hospital. lol

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
depends on how dirty the rat was, really, OP. since you dont list your location in your profile i cant guess, but wild/pest rats tend to carry diseases.

personally, i have a pet rat who is probably the shyest and sweetest animal youd ever meet. he crawls in my hoodie and falls asleep. people think pet rats are like pit bulls when theyre more like baby rabbits. i think i could take my rat and just start choking the shyt out of him and he wouldnt try to defend himself at all. none of that is left as an instinct. however hes very craft and intelligent af. i let him run around on the floor a few times a week and one time i lost him. i spent about 45 minutes looking/moving couches, checking behind sinks, etc, before i looked in his cage, and he was asleep in his little hammock. he actually crawled back into his own cage and took a nap... theyre dope pets. you get a weird bond with rodents.

i probably sound weird as hell and :mjpls: by now.. but i love these lil guys. best. pet. ever.

but yea a wild rat will fukk you the fukk up

hope you stomped on that fukker and smashed his brains out

signed,
an animal lover

fukk wild rats :pacspit:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nananannanananananananannananana

ab67616d0000b2739e3d27e7d0c2a7dc2c36df60

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Yo Op story was absolutely disgusting and intriguing at the same time. The way he described rats I was fa sho thinking he was in East New York or some shyt, but turns out dude is living in filth in Miami :damn:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
depends on how dirty the rat was, really, OP. since you dont list your location in your profile i cant guess, but wild/pest rats tend to carry diseases.

personally, i have a pet rat who is probably the shyest and sweetest animal youd ever meet. he crawls in my hoodie and falls asleep. people think pet rats are like pit bulls when theyre more like baby rabbits. i think i could take my rat and just start choking the shyt out of him and he wouldnt try to defend himself at all. none of that is left as an instinct. however hes very craft and intelligent af. i let him run around on the floor a few times a week and one time i lost him. i spent about 45 minutes looking/moving couches, checking behind sinks, etc, before i looked in his cage, and he was asleep in his little hammock. he actually crawled back into his own cage and took a nap... theyre dope pets. you get a weird bond with rodents.

i probably sound weird as hell and :mjpls: by now.. but i love these lil guys. best. pet. ever.

but yea a wild rat will fukk you the fukk up

hope you stomped on that fukker and smashed his brains out

signed,
an animal lover

fukk wild rats :pacspit:

:dahell:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
this is my lil man snuggled up in his blankets. theyre disposable rags, i jacked a few boxes from work

what can i say i like unusual animals. fancy rats are great :yeshrug:

dont hate on my lil man. ill fukk you up:birdman:

myaqev.jpg

wee-bey had his fish after all