I got bitten by a rat, just came back from the hospital. lol

Daps
didnt-read-dance.gif
:dead:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
that glue looks like a dope idea, but my family would probably get stuck on it with their ways. When y'all see how retarded my family is in the big screen y'all going to fukking lol. They worst then the hillbillys. lol

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
lol we also have a problem with rat shyt. This is how y'all living.. lol

N997b2l.jpg

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
well i'll tell you this, they are animal abusers. They have a dog they picked up from the dog adoption programs here in miami. And have him tied for years and years in the same spot, and he is always crying cus he wants to be lose(like REALLY BAD), cus he sheds a lot of hair and my grands says Shes don't want to clean it so he must be tied. so he shyts and pees in the same spot house right where his stands. Then when he pees to piss me off my grands does not let go of a mop i give her so she can clean cleanly but it's all dirty and Shes passes all the pee all over the house. lol Then she cleans the mop in the toilet. Then they clean it in the kitchen sink where some wash their teeth because prophecy has come true and the sink in one bath, we have for like 6 people has complete broken from water damage and clogging. lol.

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
/\ that's not me bro I keep my room clean from the outside house YOUR people are the ones.. :mjlol: