I finally binge watched Breaking Bad these last two weeks

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rewatching this show for the first time since it was on live. Binging this show makes it fall apart. There’s so many moves that would’ve gotten Jesse and Walt ended by season 2, Walt’s transformation is laughable, his hubris should’ve had him dead or locked up time and time again. I hate skyler a lot less Walt Jr is a-a-annoying AF

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Rewatching this show for the first time since it was on live. Binging this show makes it fall apart. There’s so many moves that would’ve gotten Jesse and Walt ended by season 2, Walt’s transformation is laughable, his hubris should’ve had him dead or locked up time and time again. I hate skyler a lot less Walt Jr is a-a-annoying AF
I haven’t watched since I was able to binge after season 2. I may have seen season 3.

It’s on the list to rewatch, but I wonder if I will feel the same as you.

I was on a prestige CAC TV spree for a while a few years back. Sopranos, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, and Breaking Bad.
:skip:
I enjoy a good story.
:yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
OMFG, I forgot about this train heist. I’m sorry, people were dragging Snowfall for wild writing in season 4 but keep this show in tier 1? :dead: