I finally binge watched Breaking Bad these last two weeks

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Funny, I just binged the whole thing myself not too long ago. Walt's evolution as a character just left me :wow:
When Hank found out and confronted Walt had me :lupe: X10

Best things about the show for sure are the bits of symbolism and muddled morality. It really kept you questioning the whole way through.

Only regret is not catching this shyt sooner. Oh well, at least I can catch up with Better Call Saul :blessed:

niguez

All Star
Daps
Sopranos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breaking Bad

Wire and Sopranos are 1a and 1b

People get so easily amused with Breaking Bad with its foreshadowing. They haven't seen The Sopranos or The Wire.

Anyone that says BB is better than these 2 need to be slappe.d

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Solid show but the reason why Sopranos and The Wire will always be better is because of the simultaneous character development of MANY different people, rather than primarily Walt +/- Jesse in BB
The Wire is the best show ever but I have Breaking Bad over the Sopranos mainly because Breaking Bad got better every season. Sopranos last season lacked imo

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Gus was the most interesting drug dealer since Stringer Bell. He was my favorite.

When he killed Victor in front of Walt & Jesse :wow::damn:

tumblr_mlsjzopBXu1ql29rfo1_500.gif

Followed by the "get back to work :ufdup:" :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah what was the reason for that? Was it that "Flying too close to the son" as Walt said? It was out of nowhere. Was he mad he cooked without permission?

Because he ran up in the crime scene after Gale got killed. Mike asked him "were you seen?" and after Victor said "yeah, so?" Mike basically went :snoop:

Gus obviously made the right call because later when the DEA called him in for questioning he seen a sketch of Victor on the wall. So they were looking for him based on the witnesses that seen him at Gale's crib.

K9uUDut.png

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sopranos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breaking Bad

Wire and Sopranos are 1a and 1b
Yep.

BB was entertaining but I haven't felt compelled to go back to it since I finished it