I finally binge watched Breaking Bad these last two weeks

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Because he ran up in the crime scene after Gale got killed. Mike asked him "were you seen?" and after Victor said "yeah, so?" Mike basically went :snoop:

Gus obviously made the right call because later when the DEA called him in for questioning he seen a sketch of Victor on the wall. So they were looking for him based on the witnesses that seen him at Gale's crib.

K9uUDut.png

Fred.
Ahhhh good catch. I didn't even think of that. Props breh

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Yeah what was the reason for that? Was it that "Flying too close to the son" as Walt said? It was out of nowhere. Was he mad he cooked without permission?

Essentially what the poster above me said, and Victor just being way in over his head at that point. Dude thought he figured out Walt's formula till the latter hit em with the :usure: on the specifics into making it. Even now I'm not entirely sure if he really knew it by memory or not. If Jesse, a regular junkie, was able to nearly perfect it, then he would've definitely had been a problem if he lived.

You could say Gus simultaneously saved and fukked himself over with that move. More so the former.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Is this the best you have to offer? :gucci:
I just think the " i haven't felt compelled to revisit" it argument is absurd when it comes to long running shows that are over. How often are you really going to rewatch something that is 60-80 hours?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just think the " i haven't felt compelled to revisit" it argument is absurd when it comes to long running shows that are over. How often are you really going to rewatch something that is 60-80 hours?
More than I'd rewatch BB :imsorrytohearthat:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
I put BrBa S4 up against any season of any show ever, it's up there with The Wire's first season for me

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I've been rewatching BB the last couple weeks as well. Walts pride, smh. He could've gotten away with everything if he didn't feel some type of way of Gale getting praised as the genius Hesienberg, and opening his mouth about it. Granted, he was drunk, but still you know he was pissed that Gale was getting the credit for his work. Which makes sense, now that I think about it, with what happened at the company he started with his former friends or whatever. Damn, Walt just wanted to be recognized for the impact his work had on the world, good or bad :mjcry:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Been rewatching the Sopranos..at the episode where Chris gets smothered and it leads to Tony fukking the one and only Sarah Shahi:yes:

Her, the Russian girlfriend, Meadow, Adriana, and Gloria might be the top 5 Sopranos chicks. Juliania Margulies(ER) is ultra pretty too of course.

Carmella and the son are so fukking useless....lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sopranos is the show I can't get into...I mean I even watched thru half of season 2 and had to peace out in it. Supremely overrated show...:ld:
Yup that's the one show I've watched I think three times all the way through and while it's cool it definitely isn't this mind blowing great show to me. Doesn't fukk with The Wire, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Mad Men or other shows to me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yup that's the one show I've watched I think three times all the way through and while it's cool it definitely isn't this mind blowing great show to me. Doesn't fukk with The Wire, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Mad Men or other shows to me.
these my goats along with game of thrones. I want to try mad men but being 7 seasons deep got me intimidated.