I finally binge watched Breaking Bad these last two weeks

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I tried to watch the show before but gave up after two episodes because Jesse was an idiot

Finally finished and yep, second best show ever behind The Wire. The writing, the acting, the tension in these scenes are off the charts.

When Hank finds out about Walt and then they have that show down in the garage is maybe the most anxiety I ever had watching a TV show

I know I'm mad late. Lol. And I liked the ending better than the other elite show's endings (Wire and Sopranos)

Walt went from someone I rooted for to being completely unlikeable to me rooting for him at the very end

Rollercoaster ride of emotions brehs

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Unlike other great shows, I felt this was solid throughout all 5 seasons. Maybe the last season faltered a little bit in my opinion but maybe because they had to wrap everything up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna have to do the same soon..half way through it i tuned it out and let it become background noise.

Today i'm finishing my binge on SOA...

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
Jesse got his comeuppance for being an idiot the whole series during that last season :wow:

binge Better Call Saul next, completely different show with a lot less tension but still a great watch

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesse got his comeuppance for being an idiot the whole series during that last season :wow;

binge Better Call Saul next, completely different show with a lot less tension but still a great watch
Lol funny enough I just started Better Call Saul today

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Def one of my favorites.

What did u think about gus' death? I thougjt it was a lil cartoonish to have him walk out after fetting half his body blown off

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Def one of my favorites.

What did u think about gus' death? I thougjt it was a lil cartoonish to have him walk out after fetting half his body blown off
When it happened I was like WTF he survived? Until they showed his second half had been blown off. I think it was just dramatic effect for TV so I didn't mind it. I get what you mean tho