i feel like my childhood was trolled by whoever created family matters

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Wasn't there an episode where Steve Urkel built a robot Steve urkel and it started running game on Laura and she actually was charmed by it, and dated it :wtf:

Wow this shyt was horrible, when did they decide to use science fiction on a black comedy, Bill Cosby must've been like :what:

:snoop: that conmon sense logic thread could be filled up with episodes and instances off family matters alone. I remember one where laura got addicted to steroids... what kinda girl you know butch enough to be juicin in her TEENS :what: I mean if they was gon make that a story couldn't they at least make it about Eddie? Smh

Don't even mention Urkel denying the puss from Myra, but constantly chasing Laura who was giving up the ass to everyone on the block :comeon:

this had to be the worst offense of all. It wasn't just Urkel, it seemed like NOBODY wanted her :why: the way they casted her and Laura couldn't have been no coincidence. Myra was too sexy, shyttin on Laura on every level, that was more trollin.... Tryna teach us the popular girl was aight and its the NERDY girl that's sexy :comeon:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this had to be the worst offense of all. It wasn't just Urkel, it seemed like NOBODY wanted her :why: the way they casted her and Laura couldn't have been no coincidence. Myra was too sexy, shyttin on Laura on every level, that was more trollin.... Tryna teach us the popular girl was aight and its the NERDY girl that's sexy :comeon:

The fukked up thing was, the first episode Myra was on, she wasn't on that stalker/crazy/weird voice thing at all.

The dude Laura was giving the ass to that episode set him Steve up with his cousin so he would stop fukking up their dates.

So it was Myra, but smart and cool as hell and was into Steve. She was perfect. They made her crazy in the later episodes to try to justify Steve not picking her.

Gotta look for the video

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this might sound dumb or whatever, but they really try to white them Winslows up.

lol @ them listening to garbage ass music

lol @ Carl Winslow being a Cubs fan and not a White Sox fan

lol @ nikkas going ice fishing