i feel like my childhood was trolled by whoever created family matters

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget about that fugazi Harriet Winslow towards the end :damn:

Scust at us getting to the 3rd page without mentioning that the last season had a TOTALLY NEW LIGHTSKINNED HARRIET.

The fukk?

at nick at night marathon had a nikka goin in 2005....I saw Carl huggin and kissin on some lightskinned broad I was like :lupe: who the fukk is this :damn: harriet is gonna be pissed. I completely forgot how the show petered out from when it was on ABC so i thought they got some serious storylines and Carl was cheatin on harriet.

Steve came by the kids were all talkin to this lightskinned woman. I was like "WHO THE fukk IS THIS WOMAN!!!" I thought they killed of harriet and he got remarried or something :smh:

I watched like 5-6 episodes before googling and going to wikipedia and shyt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i remember watchin some episode where it was some gang nikkas tryna fight until steve and carl stepped in that machine and came out some kung fu masters. costumes and accents and everything

With 3J?!? :laugh: Nah, brah, tat was hilarious!

doesnt help that carl winslow was gay in real life

The Kids and adults were beefin' and that's one of the ways
It was bearable in the beginning, but then it became The Steve Urkel Show ft. his alter egos (with guest appearances with some family called the Winslows). I think a part of me liked it early because it was supposed to be in Chicago.
And that where the gay rumors came from according to Darius McCrary (Eddie)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how I ever found a geek nikka named Urkle funny:dahell: