you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i seen this on another forum

Okay, I just caught the last five minutes of one of the later episodes:

-Steve's cousin OGD (Jaleel White in a bad wig), shows up and somehow owes money to some gangster

-Steve is on a submarine

-Stefan is a model in Italy

-OGD hits on Laura, and she rebuffs him

-Stefan calls OGD and thinks Laura actually is going out with OGD

-Steve accidentally launches a missile from the Submarine

And this was in the last FIVE MINUTES.

How much crack were these writers on?

:laff: i dont think i ever saw the last season or 2 though. none of this shyt about transportin to paris and modelin in italy are familiar.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, lookin back on it I can't even fukk with Family Matters. But TGIF was a staple of my week and an excellent prelude to the piff that was Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Children these days will never understand the piff that took place once school let out on Friday

Y'all blasting urkel tho for why? America loved the character so much they made him the star of the show, original show woulda been boring as fukk keep it real, none of them had personalities. The writing was terrible tho, they got away with it

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was bearable in the beginning, but then it became The Steve Urkel Show ft. his alter egos (with guest appearances with some family called the Winslows). I think a part of me liked it early because it was supposed to be in Chicago.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
show was jokes. they never took themselves seriously. i was watching power rangers at the time so Family Matters wasnt weird to me :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Haha, I though the 1st 4 or 5 seasons were excellent shows, but yea after 94-95 the show jumped the shark, despite that, it's arguably a top 5 Black sitcom, and def top 25 of all time.