I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

calh45

Cal
Daps
I actually agree OP.

Civil War felt like a kids movie to me compared to BvS.

Honestly the only reason I even liked the movie was because of Black Panther and Spiderman. Mainly Black Panther :wow:.
Everything else was meh to me.

Still going to see any upcoming Marvel or DC film though, cause I like superhero movies. :yeshrug:
Mainly excited for Doctor Strange too, shyt looks piff :blessed:

The most exciting part in the movie was seeing BP's bodyguard walk up in the dress. Everyone in the theatre was on some :ohlawd:

She even had women gasping.

I think BvS is going to get appreciated more as time passes. CW was one time watching and I'm done with it forever.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
961.gif

BVS didn't even have a "high" because everybody knew it was trash from jump. :mjlol:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
The Captain America films are on a more serious tone though, compared to the other MCU films.

Yea they are. I haven't seen CW but I actually prefer the Cap movies the most out of Marvel and I think it has a great balance in the tone. It doesn't really force jokes in but its not overly dark. It keeps the tone serious enough though that stakes feel high and that there is repercussions. But that's just Cap's character in general. I know with some characters though, they will be a little more jokey and should be just cause of how the characters are written in the books (Ironman, Spiderman, etc.). Sometimes they do go to the humor a little to much and it does end up taking away from the threat that the villain is trying to pose.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You saying they WEREN'T having this analogy in mind when they were doing concept art like this??

doomsday16.jpg

800px-Descent_from_the_Cross_%28Rembrant%29.jpg
You would have a point about it being deep if the movie didn't spell the analogy out every time it got the chance.
shyt was beating you over the head the majority of the movie. Seriously its not that deep.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

The most exciting part in the movie was seeing BP's bodyguard walk up in the dress. Everyone in the theatre was on some :ohlawd:

She even had women gasping.

I think BvS is going to get appreciated more as time passes. CW was one time watching and I'm done with it forever.

Time is always the best judge of these things. I think both will hold up well though. :ehh:
Yeah....conversation over...Enjoy your "Young Bruce Wayne floats into the atmosphere in a cyclone of his winged namesakes" ....FOH
:childplease:

You know that was a dream right :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Worst to me is the dreams/flashbacks like I was watching arrow. And the whole wonder woman doing all of this for a damn picture she posed for.

As well Superman dying

@Reinscarf what was the worst part of bvs? I never watched it cuz all the homies said it was a terrible plot.

Was it just the visuals that were better or did u actually enjoy the plot of the movie as well?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Worst to me is the dreams/flashbacks like I was watching arrow. And the whole wonder woman doing all of this for a damn picture she posed for.

As well Superman dying

@Reinscarf what was the worst part of bvs? I never watched it cuz all the homies said it was a terrible plot.

Was it just the visuals that were better or did u actually enjoy the plot of the movie as well?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

As well Superman dying