I don't mean to be sexist but too many women on ESPN...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man do women even support their own leagues? I don't think I've ever heard a conversation in which women were just kicking it about the WNBA. More than anything, women just want to belong to what men are doing, and due to feminist organizations, they are sprinkling them all over men's sports in the name of 'equality'.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Man do women even support their own leagues? I don't think I've ever heard a conversation in which women were just kicking it about the WNBA. More than anything, women just want to belong to what men are doing, and due to feminist organizations, they are sprinkling them all over men's sports in the name of equality

#logic

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Cari Champion added nothing to First Take compared to Dana who voiced her opinion and entered the debates. Women only being there for eye candy is pandering.

I need more Cassidy :takedat:
Cassidy-Hubbarth-hot-ESPN.jpg
Least she was a Killa Cam and Kobe stan

bytch was bad too....

And yep dana

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Man do women even support their own leagues? I don't think I've ever heard a conversation in which women were just kicking it about the WNBA. More than anything, women just want to belong to what men are doing, and due to feminist organizations, they are sprinkling them all over men's sports in the name of 'equality'.

Remember how the womens world cup was going to champion womens sports? That's what these feminists dont get...you actually have to support the sport for people to actually care. When NCAA womens soccer starts getting tv deals then we can say womens sports have arrived.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
no they don't support them, but they have the nerve to ask for equal pay to the men. That's their new movement and they blame men for nobody watching their fukking games :wtf:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
ALL news is getting like this. I watch channels across the board and just about every station has models reading the headlines. Even Al Jazeera's got a lot of hotties on air. And, they dress like they're heading to the club after work :noah:
i mean all this talk... all these theories... SEX SELLS

i know it's supposed to be sports and we supposed to not care... but why do we have cheerleaders? and why do they have to look amazing? and be fit? and wear skimpy shyt?

espn, fox news, cnn, your local tv spot... they all get the same news... usually within the same 5 minute span... the same weather... the same scores

so they figure 1 channel has a hot lady in a short skirt with big boobs... and the other station has some white guy telling you the same thing.......

women will want to watch the woman... men will want to watch the woman

Spence

Superstar
Daps
females (including my wife) just want to be where the party is at. They dont care about the rules of the game, stats, position groupings or how shyt comes together to work correctly, all they are there for is to do shots during touch downs and yell when things go right or wrong. It is what it is.