I don't give many movies a 0/10 rating but Transformers The Last Knight is worse than a 0

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first one is a personal classic.

I was skeptical at first, but my brother and his girl saw it before me.

They both came back like "That shyt is cold:wow:"

The visuals/actions had me:gladbron:

That freeway scene when Optimus went stark raving mad:blessed:

Shyt had me feeling like a kid again.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
My boy warned me not to see it, he saw it with his girl and said it was complete garbage. I thought he was joking when he said they made Hot Rod talk with a french accent, but nope. I took my kids to see and proceeded to tell them in the car this was the last Transformers movie I was taking them to see. I liked the 1st and 3rd movie but I can’t defend the rest of this garbage franchise.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The first one is a personal classic.

I was skeptical at first, but my brother and his girl saw it before me.

They both came back like "That shyt is cold:wow:"

The visuals/actions had me:gladbron:

That freeway scene when Optimus went stark raving mad:blessed:

Shyt had me feeling like a kid again.

That's because Steven Spielberg was actually more hands on with this movie. He constantly visited the set, watched dailies, and the simple story of a boy, a girl, and their car going on an adventure was what he wanted it to be. I guess after the mega success of the first one, he was just like ":manny: Have at it, Michael. This franchise is yours."

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got through the first and second movie. Watched half of the third and never finished it. I still find it hard to believe people find these enjoyable enough for them to be so profitable.

I hate this franchise. I have up after the 2nd film too. Only Transformers movie I acknowledge is the cartoon movie from the 80s

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
That's because Steven Spielberg was actually more hands on with this movie. He constantly visited the set, watched dailies, and the simple story of a boy, a girl, and their car going on an adventure was what he wanted it to be. I guess after the mega success of the first one, he was just like ":manny: Have at it, Michael. This franchise is yours."

And literally the first half of the movie is just Disturbia.