I don't give many movies a 0/10 rating but Transformers The Last Knight is worse than a 0

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Saw this last night and :snoop:. The editing and aspect ratio switching every couple seconds made me want to throw up. Add to the fact that Mikey B wants to blow up shyt in every scene made it even more annoying. When they went underwater in the sub I thought it was the end, then I paused and saw it was an hour left :dead:

And fukking little JLo crying in every scene had me about to punch my TV. Then Mikey B had the nerve to add a mid-credit scene :damn:
That shyt was the most bizarre part to me. Here you have a multi-million dollar film and the ration can't be done right?

Michael B, come take this L.

aXrpckl.gif

She wasn't as bad as she could have been :manny: Granted her character was pretty irrelevant throughout the entirety of the movie

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That shyt was the most bizarre part to me. Here you have a multi-million dollar film and the ration can't be done right?

aXrpckl.gif

Pretty sure Mike does pretty much everything including editing, color grading, writing etc. I remember him saying that during the Writers Strike, he had to do everything in the 11th hour by himself and that's why Revenge Of The Fallen sucked so bad.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

aXrpckl.gif

She wasn't as bad as she could have been :manny: Granted her character was pretty irrelevant throughout the entirety of the movie
those were imax sense breh, the aspect ratios is different

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was out the moment Daniel Sam died and went to Robot Heaven, and somehow came back to life like ACTUAL JESUS
I forgot how terrible the idea of that was :dead:. Me and my friends were too busy making noise trying to bother the couple that took our friends' seat when he went to get snacks that were forgot to pay attention to the movie and instead spent the whole movie with the 3 of us providing commentary like the muppets in the Abe Lincoln booth or some mystery science theater type shyt :lolbron:. The worst part is that we legit haven't been able to attend movies as a group without doing that shyt and it's been 8 years now.