I don't give many movies a 0/10 rating but Transformers The Last Knight is worse than a 0

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
My buddy's son was watching this last night and I caught about 10-15 min

It was when they were recruiting a Suicide Squad for Megatron, and one of them was named Nitro Zeus :mjlol:

And the aspect ratio shyt was horrible. 6 quick cuts with 4 different ratios? How could anyone think that looked good? Literally laughed out loud when there was one ratio of a tumbleweed going across the street, then switched ratios for a close up of a guy's face
LMFAO! I thought it was the drugs I was on, I knew I wasnt tripping out.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
OMG! I watched some of this shyt on saturday. Stopped it a quarter thru cuz yeah...I had to ask myself wtf was I watching. Hell I walked in to my people watching it, and seen a man on a horse eating an apple, and was like: Oh y'all watching game of thrones...then 5 minutes later I see Transformer fighting in the crusades and shyt. Life WTF

They love promoting pedophilia. They had the 12-14 year old girl running with her shirt open in the beginning. Then later shes is sitting on the ground and they do another odd shot above her. Just some very weird shyt going on. But not surprising when you consider they had other underage girls in the other movies and were zooming in between their legs and all types of pedo shyt.

Then one scene a transformer gets shot and mark wahlburg rushes over and puts a cloth over the hole. Had me flummoxed. Then later him and the lil girl get into a transformers anatomy battle talking about the arteries of the robots and shyt. I dunno what was happening.

Felt like the camera was jumping to different places every 10 seconds.

The racist shyt continues. They got jive talking, gryating shuck and jiving robots still. They talked like the Chinese guys Bruce Leeroi met looking for the master.

By the time Megat'ron showed back up, and got his D'Cept-a-suicide squad, I had no clue what was going on in the movie. Optimus Prime ass is floating in space. He gets to Cybertron and gets seduced by a spacewitch that gives him fuschia contact lenses.

The movie was all over the place. And Mark Wahlburg is terrible as always.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Haha yep. Tubman was a secret Transformer ally or some silly shyt
Is it really implied that the Transformers helped Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman free the slaves?
tenor.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That damn China pandering paid off in spades :wow:
The chinese numbers a funny in that the studio only gets 25% of the chinese gross, unlike 50% on avg everywhere else.
The only folks that get 50% was tom cruise and the joint chinese studio deals, but china ended that shyt so that is done.