I don't give many movies a 0/10 rating but Transformers The Last Knight is worse than a 0

Joey Creed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I bootlegged it and about half way through I turned it off.

It was garbage. Everybody always talks about how people don't watch Transformers to see the actors but, to see the robots. That movie proved that criticism to be silly. I got used to watching Shia, Megan, his parents and the rest of the old cast. I'm not watching that garbage if you change the actors every single movie.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I forgot how terrible the idea of that was :dead:. Me and my friends were too busy making noise trying to bother the couple that took our friends' seat when he went to get snacks that were forgot to pay attention to the movie and instead spent the whole movie with the 3 of us providing commentary like the muppets in the Abe Lincoln booth or some mystery science theater type shyt :lolbron:. The worst part is that we legit haven't been able to attend movies as a group without doing that shyt and it's been 8 years now.
Revenge of the Fallen was my favorite theater experience ever. Me and my homies did the same shyt LMAO, just riffing on all of the nonsense. I remember we all did the :hhh::snoop: when everybody applauded for the end of the last fight. shyt was so awful

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I was never Up on the know for Transformers but how Big is their Rogues' Gallery? Megatron still lingers in these Films even after he was Killed so :patrice: ...when does it End?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a transformer fanatic, yes this the worst TF movie. Stupid plot, unlikeable characters, Optimus evil heel turn, the new and unexplained powers that Bumblebee has, the stupid ass retcon having the transformers helping throughout history, all of it is trash. I only saw it because it was t mobile Tuesday 4 bucks for 3D IMAX why not :yeshrug: