I don't give many movies a 0/10 rating but Transformers The Last Knight is worse than a 0

Daps
Reppin
I thought critics were exaggerating with their reviews and would at least be decent like the last one but man this was one piling steaming piece of shyt.

Everything about this was bad. Even marky mark mailed it in with his light pink lipstick

I lost it when I saw the transformers running on the empty field .

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw this last night and :snoop:. The editing and aspect ratio switching every couple seconds made me want to throw up. Add to the fact that Mikey B wants to blow up shyt in every scene made it even more annoying. When they went underwater in the sub I thought it was the end, then I paused and saw it was an hour left :dead:

And fukking little JLo crying in every scene had me about to punch my TV. Then Mikey B had the nerve to add a mid-credit scene :damn:

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
My buddy's son was watching this last night and I caught about 10-15 min

It was when they were recruiting a Suicide Squad for Megatron, and one of them was named Nitro Zeus :mjlol:

And the aspect ratio shyt was horrible. 6 quick cuts with 4 different ratios? How could anyone think that looked good? Literally laughed out loud when there was one ratio of a tumbleweed going across the street, then switched ratios for a close up of a guy's face

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
My buddy's son was watching this last night and I caught about 10-15 min

It was when they were recruiting a Suicide Squad for Megatron, and one of them was named Nitro Zeus :mjlol:

And the aspect ratio shyt was horrible. 6 quick cuts with 4 different ratios? How could anyone think that looked good? Literally laughed out loud when there was one ratio of a tumbleweed going across the street, then switched ratios for a close up of a guy's face
:mjlol: they should of just filmed the whole movie in imax, like half the movie was in imax anyway

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think age of extinction is better:francis:
Last knight is worst then transformers 2:hubie: the movie was pure:trash::trash: Michael bay should be arrested for putting that filth on screen:scust:

Thing is with these transformers movies they getting worse and worse. Its like comparing eating doo doo to drinking piss.

All of them are trash except number 1 and it was just avg.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I got through the first and second movie. Watched half of the third and never finished it. I still find it hard to believe people find these enjoyable enough for them to be so profitable.
I was out the moment Daniel Sam died and went to Robot Heaven, and somehow came back to life like ACTUAL JESUS

Last edited: