"I dont give a f#ck what you say, -Kobe

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Even when he was the media sweetheart he always caught salt from nikkaz, Kobe haters been around as long as the stans. I can't count how many arguments Kobe stans would get into with the haters about T-Mac, VC, AI, Pierce, etc etc etc. Who won that argument? :childplease:

But yeah, that thread back at the old site was the goat. Kobe really is Pac reincarnated on the basketball court.

I remember them days and in the Haters Defense the Stans were putting Young Kobe on a Pedestal even tho he hasnt carried the Franchise on his back ala AI,PP,VC etc etc,the OG 3 Peat all went back to Shaq....NOW? I agree he won em all

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just dont get how any self respecting man can stan Bron. While I appreciate his basketball skill I cant get behind someone that loses his courage in big moments.
Thats why most Lebron stans are pubescent virgins.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I remember them days and in the Haters Defense the Stans were putting Young Kobe on a Pedestal even tho he hasnt carried the Franchise on his back ala AI,PP,VC etc etc,the OG 3 Peat all went back to Shaq....NOW? I agree he won em all

nikkaz put him on a pedestal because everybody was hatin. In my eyes, Kobe was the best in the league by the end of the second title run. fukk everybody else.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dont get how any self respecting man can stan Bron. While I appreciate his basketball skill I cant get behind someone that loses his courage in big moments.
Thats why most Lebron stans are pubescent virgins.

well thats why most of his fans are white boys or nikkas younger than 15

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Gained a whole new level of respect for Kobe this week. First with his view on fashion:russ: Now this.

There isn't a league in the four major US sports softer than the NBA. Bout time we have a guy in the L who STILL doesn't get sensitive with the wrong attention :childplease:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Kobe started not giving a fukk back in 04. He enjoyed the villain role, unlike Lebron.

I think Kobe found his niche then...becoming the Anti-Jordan :gladbron:

think about it, no superstar had ever wanted to be the bad guy or anti-hero on this type of level...and been successful. He's still Getting rings & still loving to be hated.

Reggie Miller, T.O., Randy Moss, A.I. all have tried but has failed.

Kobe looked at the haters one day :childplease: & said 'I'ma still put more rings on my hand and you gonna love it'

This is what separates his legacy from Mikes...with this type of demeanor he's created his own way to be & still win.