Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
1147864790_small.jpg

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
the emoticons in this thread, and this website in general, make me laugh so hard

and Kobe is the greatest. I've always liked to watch Kobe (obviously) because if you enjoy the sport, he's fascinating to watch.

Now he might be my favorite player. I love someone that tells the sports media off. And someone else said LeBron cares too much, which is true. Very true. It's definitely holding him back.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:yawn: This is no better than the rant Bron had about people wanting him to fail last year. It's vaginal in nature, an unecessary. STFU and play, ur a five-time champion.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:yawn: This is no better than the rant Bron had about people wanting him to fail last year. It's vaginal in nature, an unecessary. STFU and play, ur a five-time champion.

He was asked about what he thought of the media critics and he gave a direct answer. Nothing vaginal about this.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Bron really needs to make a trip to Kobe camp dis summa. I can only imagine what a fukkin MONSTER dat nikka would be if he had Kobe's killa mind frame.

But he dont and prolly neva will. :smh:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Kobe and Bron were to play together then Bron would get some killer instinct. Kobe would really take dude under his wing..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
While i agree,lets not act like Kobe was the Media Sweetheart PreRape

Ill wait till Bron hits 33/Gets his 1-2 Rings for him to cross

sadly this is what separates him from everyone else. dude actually had a life altering experience that wasnt related to basketball. and every type of media, from sports to the fukkin' National Inquirer had something foul to say about him. i'm almost certain this nikka read every paper and watch every news report that was given about him. he just probably snapped said "fukk it" and did his own thing.