"I dont give a f#ck what you say, -Kobe

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think Kobe found his niche then...becoming the Anti-Jordan :gladbron:

think about it, no superstar had ever wanted to be the bad guy or anti-hero on this type of level...and been successful. He's still Getting rings & still loving to be hated.

Reggie Miller, T.O., Randy Moss, A.I. all have tried but has failed.

Kobe looked at the haters one day :childplease: & said 'I'ma still put more rings on my hand and you gonna love it'

This is what separates his legacy from Mikes...with this type of demeanor he's created his own way to be & still win.
:ehh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nikkaS NEED TO STOP.
KOBE AINT BEEN A VILLAIN IN YEARS.

HE HAD A 2-3 YEAR STRETCH.
:devil:
:evil:

YBE

Banned
Daps
sadly this is what separates him from everyone else. dude actually had a life altering experience that wasnt related to basketball. and every type of media, from sports to the fukkin' National Inquirer had something foul to say about him. i'm almost certain this nikka read every paper and watch every news report that was given about him. he just probably snapped said "fukk it" and did his own thing.

basically.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

nikkaS NEED TO STOP.
KOBE AINT BEEN A VILLAIN IN YEARS.

HE HAD A 2-3 YEAR STRETCH.
:devil:
:evil:

Kobe's been one of the most hated NBA players for like a decade. It's just that now he's also arguably the most popular. It's either or with most people in regards to him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Look back throughout the years, never was never the ass kissing be my friend type. From day one he felt everyone besides Mike couldn't fukk with him. He didn't want to be hated, just respected and not to be fukked with, but the CACs fukked with him during the rape case and his NBA peers fukked with him due the Shaq brainwashing. This niqqa stood tall and never folded, dropping 40 for nine straight games, 50 for four straight games and 81 ass points........then leading his team to 3 finals appearances, winning back to back. So this interview is the result of such shyt. Jordan WISHED he could've said this shyt during his career, but he was too loved, Kobe just dgaf and......

:pacspit: at niqqas who don't like his style of play.