"I dont give a f#ck what you say, -Kobe

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Look back throughout the years, never was never the ass kissing be my friend type. From day one he felt everyone besides Mike couldn't fukk with him. He didn't want to be hated, just respected and not to be fukked with, but the CACs fukked with him during the rape case and his NBA peers fukked with him due the Shaq brainwashing. This niqqa stood tall and never folded, dropping 40 for nine straight games, 50 for four straight games and 81 ass points........then leading his team to 3 finals appearances, winning back to back. So this interview is the result of such shyt. Jordan WISHED he could've said this shyt during his career, but he was too loved, Kobe just dgaf and......

:pacspit: at niqqas who don't like his style of play.

:wow: Salute that man.

:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:boss:

Real talk, tho. Kobe is about business, but is willing to carry that chip on his shoulder. Lebron is stuck somewhere between Kobe/Dwight status where he has what it takes to be great, but just has enough bytch in him to keep him ringless.

Kobe dat nikka

:ohhh: May be the most accurate description I've ever read ....
That's grown man talk right there. Meanwhile Bron is praying Mario chalmers can hit the game winner tomorrow.

:sadbron:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Kobe's a veteran and doesn't have much to prove so yeah, he can say what he wants. Lebron hasn't earned it yet and is from another generation.

Why is everyone so surprised?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kobe's a veteran and doesn't have much to prove so yeah, he can say what he wants. Lebron hasn't earned it yet and is from another generation.

Nah, it has nothing to do with being a vet. Kobe just has that I don't give a fukk mindset. You gotta remember Kobe is the same dude who got on Shaq for being outta shape when Shaq was BY FAR the most powerful player in the franchise. Kobe is going to say exactly what he wants to say, he just don't give a fukk!

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

Lol at veteran leb!tchmade been in the league long enough to establish who he is. A beta type nikka. A nikka that probably prefers to be on the bottom.