I don't get it why you guys love Serena Williams?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:cheers:

nikka u confused..

thankin shyt..

when she look like got damn me short dawg

20110419-100506.jpg
short-dawg-money-up.jpg

:what::what:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Tianna Madison is the truth. There's fine line between muscular and possibly tough and aggressive. Serena is just too much for me and facially is not appealing to me.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes she looks alright, sometimes she looks a little "rough" and "masculine". especially when she's playing and she got the pump...let,s keep it a 100

serena_williams_980574c.jpg

628x471.jpg

17dan3.jpg

plus she has a pretty strong face too...would i hit? depends how she's looking. sometimes she looks sexy and sometimes she doesn't.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
OK could we please stop with the comparison to the Kathy Griffin thread?

That thread asked if nikkas would fukk her. Some of the replies were like 'hell no' and the other half was "well her face is busted but I'd still smash"

If this thread's title was "would you fukk Serena Williams" I guarantee the replies would be similar (in fact I'm sure more nikkas would say they'd smash her rather than Kathy). But just because you'd smash Serena doesn't mean that she doesn't look masculine. The ass was fat.....but the face look like Matt.

smash and pass threads with black women in them are a rarity on here :stopitslime:

and when they're made, most will be hell naw yet nikkas going ape shyt over ugly white hoes on this bytch like a mufukka yo.

And u have the utter nerve to respond to me when you're one of the biggest c00ns on this bytch. :angry:

I agree, Serena aint known for her face but yall nikkas OD with the negativity about black women on here all day every day B.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
sometimes she looks alright, sometimes she looks a little "rough" and "masculine". especially when she's playing and she got the pump...let,s keep it a 100

plus she has a pretty strong face too...would i hit? depends how she's looking. sometimes she looks sexy and sometimes she doesn't.

so in the heat of battle on the court...she suppose to have care bear facial expressions

when she tryin 2 hit that ball over a 100mph...:laff::laff:

every thing u posted..she knockin the shyt out of the ball

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Exactly :wtb:

These nikkas will make a 100 post + thread about ugly white bytches like Kathy Griffin on how they will fukk her and eat her ass but shyt on black women every day. These nikkas on here are either cacs posing as blacks or are the epitomy of c00ns. :smh:

:laugh:

shyts embarrassing

Its like taking that anger out on black women everyday sounding real scorned because that one girl broke your heart or collectively don't want you period.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so in the heat of battle on the court...she suppose to have care bear facial expressions

when she tryin 2 hit that ball over a 100mph...:laff::laff:

every thing u posted..she knockin the shyt out of the ball
those pics were meant to show the fact that she's a little too muscular

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

shyts embarrassing

Taking that anger out on black women everyday sounding real scorned because that one girl broke your heart.

try getting ignored and/or dumped by a black girl in 8th grade so these nikkas hate black women for the rest of their lives.:rolleyes:

And they say us women are the emotional ones. :beli:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

shyts embarrassing

Taking that anger out on black women everyday sounding real scorned because that one girl broke your heart.

it aint that...most nikkas cant handle a bytch thats in shape...

u can dominate frail..n thick bytches..but an athlete..ya avg nikka will have problems..

its easy for them to play 1,2,3 redlight with a regular bytch..than to suit up train n run a marathon...with a well train thoroughbred

i want a work out...

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm a black man, I don't take kindly to BLACK WOMEN shytting on black men. I however realized it was fake, admit my L, and will resume me and Serena's photo relationship:takedat:

Easily misled and easily wound up.
What a combination. :bow:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
it aint that...most nikkas cant handle a bytch thats in shape...

u can dominate frail..n thick bytches..but an athlete..ya avg nikka will have problems..

its easy for them to play 1,2,3 redlight with a regular bytch..than to suit up train n run a marathon...with a well train thoroughbred

i want a work out...

I hear what you're saying it is what it though, in the end though all this collective bytching about how black women aren't shyt reeks of hurt feelings and being weak.

And this thread itself is one of those trying to throw shots on the low