I don't get it why you guys love Serena Williams?

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
Dead that bullshyt, just because brothers dont like muscularly women with strong ass facial features does't mean they're homos. Aint no one got a problem with her tity and ass size, its her strong ass head and big doofy muscularly frame that's the issue.

In fact, ya'll are the ones with the latent complex if anything, a number of you have already admitted that you ain't carin if she looks extra mannish in the face and body "as long as her ass and tities sittin tight" :smh:

:comeon::stopitslime:...dudes came in like: :scusthov:,,i wouldnt touch serena...either you think serena look like a man and wouldnt get hard if she rubbd her p*ssy on yo' dikk,,or you think serena look like a man and would pop her...:jussayin:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nikkas love Serena Williams because of how thick she is :ahh:

Also she isn't the sterotypical Black woman as she plays Tennis.

Could you imagine asking the average black woman to play tennis?

Me : Baby, you wanna go play tennis today?

Black woman : :scusthov: that's stuff that white people do

Me : :what::beli::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

DAMN I've never read this. That interview honestly makes me look at her more negatively. She REALLY had the nerve to state that a successful black female only has two choices, date outside the race or date another successful black female:wtf: But she had Common (a SUCCESSFUL black man) rapping about her on "Lovin I Lost".....

She still fine as shyt to me, but ima have to put her in the category along with Bria Myles, Sanaa Lathan, and Kerry Washington in the "CAC lover's dog house"

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

6rlmic.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
DAMN I've never read this. That interview honestly makes me look at her more negatively. She REALLY had the nerve to state that a successful black female only has two choices, date outside the race or date another successful black female:wtf: But she had Common (a SUCCESSFUL black man) rapping about her on "Lovin I Lost".....

She still fine as shyt to me, but ima have to put her in the category along with Bria Myles, Sanaa Lathan, and Kerry Washington in the "CAC lover's dog house"

:snoop:

nikka THE INTERVIEW WAS FALSE!!!!!!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

u must never been around black women...young hoes got that mentality..

the milfs that r 33-up...now wont hesistate..

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps

They say it was false but at the time she was dating white men. She still a goddess tho and just my type Im a sucka for my Darkskin sistas :noah: