I don't get it why you guys love Serena Williams?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:snoop:

Alright is this the black woman whose getting picked on today? Let me guess tomorrow's her sister Venus :mjpls:

Exactly :wtb:

These nikkas will make a 100 post + thread about ugly white bytches like Kathy Griffin on how they will fukk her and eat her ass but shyt on black women every day. These nikkas on here are either cacs posing as blacks or are the epitomy of c00ns. :smh:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
20110419-100506.jpg

Look at this beautiful sister right here, a perfect athletic body but still feminine looking...

Now look at this...

serana-williams-in-a-bikini.jpg

ten_a_swillts2_576.jpg

Hmm, hmm, look at that nut face and that big ass neck of hers...extra manish :takedat:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Exactly :wtb:

These nikkas will make a 100 post + thread about ugly white bytches like Kathy Griffin on how they will fukk her and eat her ass but shyt on black women every day. These nikkas on here are either cacs posing as blacks or are the epitomy of c00ns. :smh:

OK could we please stop with the comparison to the Kathy Griffin thread?

That thread asked if nikkas would fukk her. Some of the replies were like 'hell no' and the other half was "well her face is busted but I'd still smash"

If this thread's title was "would you fukk Serena Williams" I guarantee the replies would be similar (in fact I'm sure more nikkas would say they'd smash her rather than Kathy). But just because you'd smash Serena doesn't mean that she doesn't look masculine. The ass was fat.....but the face look like Matt.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
20110419-100506.jpg

Look at this beautiful sister right here, a perfect athletic body but still feminine looking...

Now look at this...

serana-williams-in-a-bikini.jpg

ten_a_swillts2_576.jpg

Hmm, hmm, look at that nut face and that big ass neck of hers...extra manish :takedat:

that neck means she can handle a 10 with girth..fukk what u tombout...throat baby texas...

i will reconstruct her larynx...from d.o.c to michell'e

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who said they'd smash Kathy Griffin and not Serena Williams should have integrity and log off for the day. Both are equally repulsive.

Thank you. People in TLR have to all be socially awkward or emotionally and mentally damaged. Like 95% of these people are weird. Meanwhile, you have overly sensitive people who think that any time someone says a black women isn't attractive that they're c00ning. :rudy:

I saw better looking black women than Serena Williams in college and my college was only 8% black. She has a fat ass, an average face and the physique of a body builder.

Kathy Griffin is pale and shapeless as hell.

Wait I know, "Oh you must be making 6 figures and smashing nothing but dime pieces." I never said either of those things, should out to those false dichotomies though.