I don't get it why you guys love Serena Williams?

Daps
if i think a guy is ugly, i don't make a thread about it. i don't go on and on about it. if op was a girl people would call him jealous of the attention serena gets from bm.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ban. Its time u get the boot... your obv here to troll black people.

I didn't say anything about black people. Her face looks like an orangutan. I didn't say shyt about black people. Unless you think every black woman is attractive you hate all black people. It's impossible to like black people but think one woman looks apish? Imagine if black people called people who said Susan Boyle is ugly were written off as trying to troll white people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She basically has the upper torso of a dude, except for the boobs. All she has going for her is the ass. But sometimes that's all you need.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
STOP IT SLIME
:stopitslime:

serena-williams-hamptons-mag.jpg

I'd beat the brakes, transmission, engine, tires, frame off that p*ssy :noah:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never have I been attracted to her. Too manly 4 me

Exactly. SMH @ some dude have no problem if chick looks too manly. I can understand they attracted to her ass but that chick looks like a man.

If that chick looks like a man but got nice ass so I ain't gonna f*ck her ass if she looks like a man...I can't do it. Imagine if they f8cKed her and later she has to tell him the break news that she said, "You love my booty?....I have to tell you something.....I used to be a man". Them n!ggas gonna said, "I don't care but as long as you got fat ass booty that look like a chick ass". :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You sought out one of the most unflattering photos you could find, and she still doesn't look like a man. But hey, I guess you'll see what you want to see.:pachaha:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sought out one of the most unflattering photos you could find, and she still doesn't look like a man. But hey, I guess you'll see what you want to see.:pachaha:
let me put it to you this way. if she wasn't famous and someone pointed her out and said she's a tranny, it's not as if i'd be like "no way! impossible!!"

if no one told me she was a tranny i'd suspect that she's just a masculine looking woman. she looks like a female bodybuilder straight up. in some pics she looks sexy, don't get me wrong. but it's usually the pics when she's doing a photoshoot and she's all dolled up. in regular pics she looks a little rough. and before someone comes in and says "well any celebrity without make up and wearing crusty sweats and beat up Ts look like shyt", i'd say while that may be true, they still look more feminine. that's my point.

she has broad shoulders, a thick neck, big arms, an average face, boobs and a donk. it is what it is.