I DO NOT want a woman who likes to watch sports

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
TRUE STORY: Last year my boy decides to let his girl in on our fantasy football league (she really let him believe she was a huge football fan and he had dreams of her being like the chick from The League)... her first 2 picks? Chad Ocho Cinco and Reggie Bush.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
TRUE STORY: Last year my boy decides to let his girl in on our fantasy football league (she really let him believe she was a huge football fan and he had dreams of her being like the chick from The League)... her first 2 picks? Chad Ocho Cinco and Reggie Bush.

:deadrose:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man forget that... My girl knows sports and she knows when to be quiet. She didn't watch them much before we met but that was 4 years ago. Now she knows quite a bit about Basketball & Football. It just happened natural from being around me and just watching games not to mentioned watching me play Madden & NBA2k.

Basically she gets its.. If I say Game 7 is tonight. She knows we ain't watching Basketball Wives or Dancing with the Stars and we aren't going to Wal-Mart. She knows I'ma be posted and respects thats.

Not sure why that would be a bad thing :manny:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Man forget that... My girl knows sports and she knows when to be quiet. She didn't watch them much before we met but that was 4 years ago. Now she knows quite a bit about Basketball & Football. It just happened natural from being around me and just watching games not to mentioned watching me play Madden & NBA2k.

Basically she gets its.. If I say Game 7 is tonight. She knows we ain't watching Basketball Wives or Dancing with the Stars and we aren't going to Wal-Mart. She knows I'ma be posted and respects thats.

+rep that's a woman that loves you. :cheers:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The phase where you have to explain everything is annoying but that made her see the light and now I can say that she at least half way enjoys watching the Celtics. She loves getting us tickets :win:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I just liked to be left the fukk alone when watching sports. If I say I'm watching the game I'm not trying to be on the phone with you, go to wal mart with you, or listen to the story about your annoying co worker. Shut the fukk up

I've also found girls I date like to root against my squads so they can talk shyt when we lose. But if we've lost they know sex is the way to stop me from being angry :yes:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

:jawalrus:

a real one know the business.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

:win:
your girl isnt who we're talking about though... and she's not really a sports fan is she? she just took interest in something you love AFTER THE FACT, not perpetrating a lie to get at you...

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I use to wish my ex watched sports but im so happy she didnt far too girly to be into sports.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I think it would be dope, but too a point. I love a chick that will sit, have a beer and watch football, but I don't want to take it too much further than that.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fronting girls are annoying.

but the girls trying to show off their knowledge are annoying too. don't comment on random stats. we don't care (matter of fact, i personally don't care about 80 to 90% of all stats they talk about on TV). i also hate when they become commentators while watching a game. just SHUT THE fukk UP!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I was had a fight party for the Mayweather fight last year. My friend's brought these chicks down from Jersey, one was Indian looking and fine as hell. And she knew her boxing. She talked all night, you know they have to show and tell everything they know. :smh: She was jocking my crib and my girl and her friend was hating so hard. She was really a fan though, I kind a liked that.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
only way i'd want a woman who enjoys sports is if i wanted a woman who also has a penis