I DO NOT want a woman who likes to watch sports

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
learn to separate the real from the fake :manny:

a lot of us grew up with brothers, male cousins, etc. as well as played sports ourselves, some women have a real affinity for sports with no need to garner accolades from men about it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, they definitely try too hard. Going for the team with the "finest men" and shyt. Go to hell wench. :pacspit:

Daps
learn to separate the real from the fake :manny:

a lot of us grew up with brothers, male cousins, etc. as well as played sports ourselves, some women have a real affinity for sports with no need to garner accolades from men about it
it ain't bout separating the real from the fake, it's about:

I need to get a woman who hates sports and thinks it's "pointless", so I can have that space.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Those women aren't sports fans, they're women who want men to think they're sports fans. I remember my sister asked me if the KR was the running back because he runs the ball back up the field. LOL!

Me, personally...I don't like watching games with people. I really don't. I don't like to make small talk during the games and people think I take the game too seriously. The only other person that understands my passion is my boyfriend, who's the biggest Steelers fan ever, which is why we tend to get along during games.

Now during that Steelers v. Cowboys game this year will be a different story. I'm still pissed about what Romo pulled in the last game against them. We're actually planning on going to the game together so one of us is gonna be pissed after the game.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
The only sport I watch and really know about is boxing......fukk all that other shyt.:merchant:

I'm not even shy about that either. fukk I look like being bored to tears to try and impress some dude or random people :pacspit:

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was never into football etc. so whenever I'd meet a chick who was a big Jets/Giants fan, my reaction was always :scusthov:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The fiyastarter crew broke it down the best... There are absolutely no positives to dating a serious female sports fan (nvm the posing ones who's favorite teams are the cowboys and the eagles and shyt ((true story btw))).
Cause if y'all share favorite teams, when they lose y'all will both be miserable. And god forbid you are fans of rival teams... Dealing with the joke from your boys is ba enough, coming home to that shyt is worse. My girl has a mild interest in whatever teams I like and could honestly give two fukks about how they do other than my moods. :win:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the worst are the fans that choose a team because they think the dude on there looks cute. females like derrick rose so all of a sudden they are bulls fans. oh they like wade, they are heats fans.

i'd actually believe some of these women were real sports fans if they watched their own leagues... sitting back discussing the wnba. guess what, that won't happen.

Heat

Daps
Reppin
Heart of the city
I dont know about all you guys getting speudo ass girls who get dudes into thinking they like sports, but i found one who actually knows wtf she's saying when talking about sports. Lately it's dinner, sex and playoffs. :win: