I DO NOT want a woman who likes to watch sports

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'd actually believe some of these women were real sports fans if they watched their own leagues... sitting back discussing the wnba. guess what, that won't happen.

how does that make a chick a real sports fan? female bball is garbage, coming from someone who played it for 6 years of my life. i remember being JV and cutting out to go watch boy's varsity, i never stuck around for the varsity chicks. why watch an inferior version of the sport? my girl played in the WNBA and overseas and even she doesn't fukk with the WNBA outside of if her old team is in the playoffs

now watching women's track, tennis, soccer, and volleyball is acceptable...or olympic bball

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
none of us do jadillac.

nothing is more annoying.
any woman whether its a mom, sister, brother

i'm watching the OKC game last night and my mom starts dissing James Harden due to his scruff beard (shes a ghana native). It got me bent to the point I told her that he's living a better life than us so he must be doing something right.

She called him Sadaam Hussein

and I said, "Sadaam Hussein doesnt even have a beard" :wtf:

Then she said, "Osama"

and I told her "do you know how sound right now?"

dont even get me started on the superbowl. Sister cheered for the Patriots after a TD and I wanted to slap her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the worst are the fans that choose a team because they think the dude on there looks cute. females like derrick rose so all of a sudden they are bulls fans. oh they like wade, they are heats fans.

i'd actually believe some of these women were real sports fans if they watched their own leagues... sitting back discussing the wnba. guess what, that won't happen.

my ex girlfriend!!!

I remember after CHI beat BOS last year she was on somme smug, i told yall the Bulls were gonna win shyt. Blah Blah on facebook. Months before our break up I remember her not even knowing who Russell Westbrook and Blake Griffin were. I was like "bytch please, you probably just think Derrick Rose is cute. :childplease:"

Another time she told me how she doesnt really understand the sport of football...superbowl come up and on my news feed "I told yall the Packers were gonna win" blah blah blah.

Man these bytches need to quit. :sitdown:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall have run into some bad situations. Most of the girls i know watch sports. Sure they dont know about Bird rights, double switches, and shyt like that but neither does the average guy watching the game. And honestly how often do you even bring up that stuff while watching a game?

As long as they know the basic rules they cool with me.

Daps
*didn't read through the thread*

this partly cause of reality shows. you have these reality shows of athletes married to reality starts...Kloae Lamar, LaLa Melo, Basketball wives, and every other "wives" show.

I think some of them watch these shows, learn a couple things, and then (in thier minds) feel like they actually know something about sports...then she prolly tries to use it as an "asset" when man hunting.

:manny:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
One of my best friend dates a chick who claims to love sports... When I go to his spot, she's either sitting there knitting or worrying about what's popping on Twitter instead of watching the game... She never looks at the tv screen. :childplease: