I DO NOT want a woman who likes to watch sports

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Dated this girl for about 2 months who is into sports and it was cool. She was from Ohio so I use shyt on her about the Cavs and Browns. We use to go to sport bars all the time and chill. She would go to sleep and wake up to espn sportscenter.

Daps
A girl who "knows" sports wouldn't ask alotta questions. Atleast That's 2-3 hrs I don't hear her mouth about sh1t I'm not interested in. But of course you have to have had been in a relationship to know this

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I'm not into sports, I only watch them when my husband or my brothers force me to.

However I willingly watch football, I love watching the (in shape) dudes run up and down the field in those tight pants :takedat:. :yes:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I don't mind a woman that actually understands the sport but sitting there asking a million questions and being a 'fan' of a team based on their colors? :rudy:

Daps
This plays into females pretending and saying things they assume we want to hear. They create the facade that if they cook, clean, watch sports, and suck ya dikk we will marry them. Soon as we put the ring on the finger, bytch gets :flabbynsick: and all those things you THOUGHT she enjoyed doing go out the window

:to: these games females play

BE real and honest! If you only watch laker games cuz of Kobe then say it. Dont lie and shyt on the team when they lose when you didnt even pay attention to the game in the first place

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sports involved too many aspect of my life. If she couldn't care less that would be ideal.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if she watches sports or not is all relative...i just dont want to hear stupid talk

watching football with my gf makes me:upsetfavre: because she stays commenting on the beefiness and how chocolaty (:scusthov:) the players look in their uniforms yet she has problem comprehending how the downs work in football:upsetfavre:

boxing she knows i dont play that...i told her when nikkas are catching wreck in the ring and if i have money on it i dont want to hear any stupid shyt...to her credit she has on gone on youtube to educate herself about the fighters...she tried me once during a fight and i screamed on her..which led to some drama i had to deal with once the adrenaline wore off and the fights were over:upsetfavre:

basketball is the only sport where she knows whats going on and can talk about it intelligently...still dont like her ogling and fawning over dwight howard though :wtb:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cause if y'all share favorite teams, when they lose y'all will both be miserable. And god forbid you are fans of rival teams... Dealing with the joke from your boys is ba enough, coming home to that shyt is worse. My girl has a mild interest in whatever teams I like and could honestly give two fukks about how they do other than my moods. :win:

:sadbron: this is somewhat true, when the Heat lose the house just gets silent and we're both ready to go to bed. And then I'm a Texans fan and he's a Cowboys fan, but unless they were playing each other we weren't really concerned about going in on the other's team.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
f9102d8e.jpg