I didnt know mixed race relationships were this common in the muslim community

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
If you need proof that Ethiopians, Sudanese, and other black Africans are treated like slaves, beaten, raped and basically treated like dogs in Saudi Arabia then you're really not worth me bothering with. Gooodbye
You said muslim blacks are treated worse than Christian cacs :skip:

Don't ship the goal post to a new state cuz you full of shyt and have no stamps :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not in a Islamic community tho.
I could see a black Muslim breh being more accepted in Afghanistan than a black Christian breh in America.
He will be accepted in Afghanistan because there are barely any black people there. The same way a black Christian man will be treated well In America if there were basically no black people here.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Christianity in itself is nothing that would join people in itself tho.
A black man that's Muslim in a predominantly Muslim country means more than a Christian in the Americas.

You know how many people in prison, get high every day, stay drunk, eat whatever they want, murder, etc that say they believe in Christ?

Hell, going somewhere in America and claiming to be Christian is just a :yeshrug: .
Nothing really special about it
don't know where you are from but the akhis gangster as shyte on this side of the map ha

nikkas in the streets claiming christian might just have a praying grandmother or mother

the akhis traping catching bodies with all the fukkery in the streets & behind the g.wall

still making jum'ah consistent & getting all their prayers in

it's the trendy religion in the streets

wild street nikkas idolize the taliban & those aesthetics/iconography/imagery

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Islam is one religion I can see that race isn’t a factor. I live next to a mosque and I see black people, Pakistani, Arabs all go in the same building. Meanwhile, there’s a black churches and white churches just a block away from each other
Race is definitely a factor within the Islamic community and there is an obvious hierarchy with the Arab Muslims being seen as the top, south Asian Muslims in the middle and African Muslims at the bottom.

You may see all groups congregating at the mosque but ask the Indians or Pakistani if they’re happy to invite their fellow Muslim africans into their home or space and you’ll see their true thoughts and behaviour come out.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Islam kinda manages to transcend race.

There are still racial fault lines, but a non-black Muslim will still put a black Muslim before a non-Muslim from their race.

Non-black Muslims will invest money and resources in black countries to ensure that the black Muslim population can obtain more power.

While being a black Christian comes with no tangible benefits for anybody other than the charlatan pastors they follow.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s ”Arab” culture, has nothing to do with Islam as they are not the creators of the religion nor the largest in number around the world.
Ppl do love conflating the two.

Its so ignorants its laughable actually.