I didnt know mixed race relationships were this common in the muslim community

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I really only see this from non-christian religions.
Seems like so many Christians are just your average joe who thinks the Bible is right; while others actually "follow" their religion.

Just saying what I've noticed
:yeshrug:
White supremacey has neen a driving in Western Christianity since the 1500s. Its Eastern Christianity and African isn't like that. Hell even Christianity from South America is diverse.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
6r1j0z.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a stupid fukking thread :mjlol:

I can also easily post a video of black white American Christian couples, of which there are a lot and say Christianity in America doesn’t care about race, which we all know isn’t true.

These non black Muslims hate black people even more white people. A black Muslim will be treated worse than white Christian in a Muslim country so let’s stop this nonsense.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Common is a strong word but it does happen a decent amount in America. I know a few Muslim dudes married to Arab wives.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Words of a nikka with no passport projecting his ass off :mjlol:
Yeah, a black Senegalese Muslim will be treated better than a white man in Saudi Arabia. Dumbass :mjlol:

Tell that to the thousands of black Muslims being treated like dogs in the middle east whilst the Christian Europeans get treated like royalty

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Yeah, a black Senegalese Muslim will be treated better than a white man in Saudi Arabia. Dumbass :mjlol:

Yes they do

Christians are second class citizens, they are treated like illegal Mexicans in the middle east
Seen and ignored

Just cuz you worship cacs and pray to one doesn't mean Muslims do

Tell that to the thousands of black Muslims being treated like dogs in the middle east whilst the Christian Europeans get treated like royalty

Sudanese muslims are the biggest imported group of LEGAL immigrants in saudi Arabia :laff:

According to the 2022 Saudi census the number of Sudanese is 816 600, Syrian 449 300, Afghanis 132 300, Myanmar 163 700, Eritreans 47 300 and Somalis 45 700

Double the next group :skip:

Source:

Lysa, Charlotte (2022). “Governing Refugees in Saudi Arabia (1948-2022)” Refugee Survey Quarterly doi: 10.1093/rsq/hdac027

Your Source trust me bro :mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
White supremacey has neen a driving in Western Christianity since the 1500s. Its Eastern Christianity and African isn't like that. Hell even Christianity from South America is diverse.

Christianity in itself is nothing that would join people in itself tho.
A black man that's Muslim in a predominantly Muslim country means more than a Christian in the Americas.

You know how many people in prison, get high every day, stay drunk, eat whatever they want, murder, etc that say they believe in Christ?

Hell, going somewhere in America and claiming to be Christian is just a :yeshrug: .
Nothing really special about it

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:russ::mjlol: Thread shows most Coli posters are basement dwellers.

Even Arabs themselves are mostly mixed. A sizeable population of the Horn of Africa is mixed.

Mixed race relationships might be more common in Islam than Christianity tbh.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Christianity in itself is nothing that would join people in itself tho.
A black man that's Muslim in a predominantly Muslim country means more than a Christian in the Americas.

You know how many people in prison, get high every day, stay drunk, eat whatever they want, murder, etc that say they believe in Christ?

Hell, going somewhere in America and claiming to be Christian is just a :yeshrug: .
Nothing really special about it

The same can be said about Islam.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Islam is one religion I can see that race isn’t a factor. I live next to a mosque and I see black people, Pakistani, Arabs all go in the same building. Meanwhile, there’s a black churches and white churches just a block away from each other

It’s plenty of mixed church in this country.
hell a lot of Africans are more likely to be in a mixed church than a black American one

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they do

Christians are second class citizens, they are treated like illegal Mexicans in the middle east
Seen and ignored

Just cuz you worship cacs and pray to one doesn't mean Muslims do

Sudanese muslims are the biggest imported group of LEGAL immigrants in saudi Arabia :laff:

According to the 2022 Saudi census the number of Sudanese is 816 600, Syrian 449 300, Afghanis 132 300, Myanmar 163 700, Eritreans 47 300 and Somalis 45 700

Double the next group :skip:

Source:

Lysa, Charlotte (2022). “Governing Refugees in Saudi Arabia (1948-2022)” Refugee Survey Quarterly doi: 10.1093/rsq/hdac027

Your Source trust me bro :mjcry:
Majority of them are amongst the lowest classes. Abused and mistreated. They’re there to be nothing apart from close to slavery. And can be quickly deported if they dare raise a voice. Don’t be a dumbass

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Majority of them are amongst the lowest classes. Abused and mistreated. They’re there to be nothing apart from close to slavery. And can be quickly deported if they dare raise a voice. Don’t be a dumbass
Proof?

Trust me bro