I didnt know mixed race relationships were this common in the muslim community

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There maybe no race in Islam BUT RACE DEFINITELY MATTERS to Muslims.

That’s why Arabs PRIMARILY TRAFFIC BLACK MUSLIM AFRICAN WOMEN and use them as sex workers or SLAVES.
That has everything to do with their cultural beliefs and behaviors as they were doing it before it was a religion. A lot of people from those regions don’t like their own dark skinned people, let alone actual black/African people.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

I don't think it's common, even in diverse metropolitan areas. Unless a person converted to Islam as an adult, that is likely the faith that their family and country of origin practices. People they grew up with, attended mosque with, etc would likely be people from the same country/region of origin. Likely the ones they will pair up with and start family with.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
That has everything to do with their cultural beliefs and behaviors as they were doing it before it was a religion. A lot of people from those regions don’t like their own dark skinned people, let alone actual black/African people.

“Cultural beliefs” just like… CACS! so In other words it is RACISM.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Its in the teaching of muhammad circa 630 AD

O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one (Adam). Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of piety.

:wow:

1400 years later the west still playing catch up with a man who couldn't rest or write
Ah yes; Mauritania, Libya, the Gulf states, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco are all great places for Black African migrants to move to and not be exploited :wow:

Those Black rebellions in Yemen and Tanzania?

The "arabized" Sudanese militias murdering Black people over there?

The Indian Ocean slave trade?

Morocco invading and destroying their fellow Muslims in the Songhai empire?

Gaddafi trying to massacre people in Chad and Niger, switching up on some pan-African bs becuase he was scared of Black people then the NATO funded rebels killing them instead??

All a huge misunderstanding, we should start drinking camel piss and let them call us ab33d :mjpls:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am a practicing catholic but i applaud any religion that preach peace, love and harmony and unity of all races

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Ah yes; Mauritania, Libya, the Gulf states, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco are all great places for Black African migrants to move to and not be exploited :wow:

Those Black rebellions in Yemen and Tanzania?

The "arabized" Sudanese militias murdering Black people over there?

The Indian Ocean slave trade?

Morocco invading and destroying their fellow Muslims in the Songhai empire?

Gaddafi trying to massacre people in Chad and Niger, switching up on some pan-African bs becuase he was scared of Black people then the NATO funded rebels killing them instead??

All a huge misunderstanding, we should start drinking camel piss and let them call us ab33d :mjpls:

A LOT of black Sunni Muslims suffer from “special negro” syndrome :francis:

Arabs and non black Muslims will flat out say “I DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE” and a Black Sunni Muslim would respond with “it’s not racism” “he’s my Muslim brother” and completely ABSOLVE the racism :scust:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
The Muslim community, if you will, spans from Bosnia to Indonesia, from Russia to Nigeria. Not surprising.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
The Muslim community, if you will, spans from Bosnia to Indonesia, from Russia to Nigeria. Not surprising.
B b but those Africans are c00ns :mjcry:

nikkas mad in here that they pray to white Jesus that literally enslaved them :dead:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
B b but those Africans are c00ns :mjcry:

nikkas mad in here that they pray to white Jesus that literally enslaved them :dead:
Any Black person who's religious before they're racial usually is :manny:

why am I a, "dumb fakkit" because I hate arabs? :mjpls:

This is your ummah and how they treat Black people