I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, so your a white man now. You claimed to be a black man not too long ago. You definitley sound confused in general.

that's why he posed on sohh as a black user. like that informant says. these cacs study black culture to stay confusion us. to this day even with a black president the programs are still in place to study black culture (music etc) and confuse them.
today they have hijacked hiphop music which could be the voice of the people. they were quick to seize it in the late 80s after they saw the impact rap music had in the LA riot and events leading to that.

these cacs are so infatuated with black culture. a cac with master degree on black culture that's dedicated to bring all black leaders down :deadmanny:

take that degree and shove in it your pro-anus ya fuqqin fakkt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I know that I shouldn't be quoting u... and I know you might say some retarded shyt.

BUT

When the fukk did u become white? I thought u were black and Indian. Also, we are one species.... race is just a social construct..so there is no 'human race'... And while we would like to leave these made up ideas in our imaginations...... They are as real as anything we speak about. Large parts of our history and social situations are based on these constructs so - it is what it is...... .and that CAC broke wave really is just being annoying on purpose. He has no purpose other than to talk shyt.

Oh, so your a white man now. You claimed to be a black man not too long ago. You definitley sound confused in general.
:snoop:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
From what I remember that was Saa Neter trying to do stuff behind his back.

Saa Neter is a typical hood nikka with a video camera, who does more harm than help. He asks repetitive and redudant questions and never concludes on any of the ideas or topics being raised in his videos. He's an information junkie that provides no context or perspective to the information his guests provide. One of the main themes of his channel is the identity question of African-Americans.... Are we Moor? Are we Arab? Are we Hebrew? Are we Kemetic? Are we African? but he never provides any clarity to it....nothing is ever definitive with these guys. It's 2013, and in a month we about to enter another calendar year (2014)
and the same discussions are still going on..it looks pathetic to the outsiders looking in.
i think saa neter said that umar is paranoid and jumped the gun on him when he has no real beef with him. considering that he has been in the "conscious" community for years and is a sort of go-to media outlet to many of these street philosophers, i have to assume that he has a lot of credibility with this crowd and has not shown snake-like tendencies in the past. i think i kinda believe him.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Blackking @synistr just because I have white skin I am not allowed to point out logical fallacies? Why call me a CAC just because I don't agree with you fellas?

Why don't you guys pick apart the rebuttals I've posted instead of resorting to racial hatred. It's not my fault I'm white, you guys seem jealous.
Yeah it's a shame we are being subjected to this reverse racism here just because our skin is white. It's 2013 people, hello? Racism is so passe. What happened to being judged on the content of our character? I have a Master's in African American Studies from Cal-Berkeley, so I probably understand black people better than most of you.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16_wide-21a01c0960f61ca2b64d91b9e7971399cec46126-s6-c30.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking @synistr just because I have white skin I am not allowed to point out logical fallacies? Why call me a CAC just because I don't agree with you fellas?

Why don't you guys pick apart the rebuttals I've posted instead of resorting to racial hatred. It's not my fault I'm white, you guys seem jealous.
:dead:....

i have nothing to add except that I haven't called any HL poster CAC who I think is white.

so obviously ur comments must have seemed a lil salty

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people take it too far

I swear you'll see the same comments u see in here on pan African videos with - 5000 views

I don't even know how they find the shyt, blatantly put in over time to look for it.

Sick individuals

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's a shame we are being subjected to this reverse racism here just because our skin is white. It's 2013 people, hello? Racism is so passe. What happened to being judged on the content of our character? I have a Master's in African American Studies from Cal-Berkeley, so I probably understand black people better than most of you.

QDZJBW4.gif

NC5XV26.gif

dZIXafb.gif

KqJYizU.gif

y79HIy4.gif

pYDiq4h.gif

honestly, this is the first time I encountered you two. I didnt know either one of you were white until you said so. then it became apparent why your stance was so vigilant.

ps1ljRz.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

:deadmanny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lol...that dude is a buffoon and speaks half-baked gibberish. I can see how a lot of coli posters would think he "spits fire" though with his bullshyt battle rap-style pop psychology. He appeals to the lowest common denominator of ignorance.

LOL goddamn :bryan: ...never heard of him but I'm gonna go watch a vid when I get a chance.