I Confronted the Janitor that Works at My Wife's Job...AGAIN! UPDATE: I got arrested

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Brq24lBIIAAfZqP.jpg

:mjlol: A cat named "Clyde" would definitely rock a fit like that. :laff:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not going to bore you with all the details but my wife is a Nurse Practitioner at North Townsend General right off the main highway. Anyways, a year a half ago my HAM Radio broke and come to find out, the janitor on my wife's floor "Clyde" repaired them in the Navy. I send my radio off with my wife and he fixes it but when I got it back home it was still bugging out so I have my wife find his number in the company directory, she calls him and he helps me, but this nikka locks her number in his phone cuz that's when all this shyt starts.

A couple months go by and my wife starts receiving random messages from this nikka. First it was kinda innocent like:

"What did you eat for lunch today, it smelled so good" or "Do we have Sunday off"...I guess he took my wife's cordialness as a sign and started to text her after 6PM and even started to get a bit flirty. I didn't really pay it no mind but then he started complimenting my wife for how she looked in her scrubs and saying shyt like "You got more curves than a race car track" and that's when my wife started to get uncomfortable.

I told her to go to HR but she told me that he is going through a rough patch...recently divorced, depressed, broke, and his kids hate him...she said if he loses his job he'll probably do the unthinkable. So I'm like, ok I'll just slide up on the nikka and my wife is like cool...I tell her to show me a picture of him...she brings her phone over and shows me this:

Brq24lBIIAAfZqP.jpg

I was like: :russ:

My thoughts of possibly having to box this nikka instantly went away, I would be wrong to wreck this old nikka but at the same time I know I can't let the disrespect persist. So wifey tells me his schedule and shoots me his car info and so I creep up there on a Sunday evening and post up next to his car waiting on him.

So Clyde comes walking out and I'm being a gentleman about it and say "Yo, Clyde, I'm Danisha's man, I'm going to need you to respect our household and stop sending her suggestive messages".

This nikka starts copping pleas and shyt and tells me "he respects me and that he would never play another black man" ya ya ya all that bull shyt and I say "bet" and give that nikka an ice grill so he knows it can go down.

So shyt was silent for a couple months but I guess he got drunk on Thanksgiving and decided to shoot his shot. I'm sending you these texts word for word:

11/26/2020 6:26PM "Danisha, let me lick your booty when Deut is out of town next week"

I look at the text like: :mjlit:

But get this, I fly out of town as stated by Clyde and THIS nikka COMES OVER TO MY HOUSE WITH FLOWERS AND PROFESSES HIS LOVE TO HER IN FRONT OF OUR KIDS. My wife immediately calls me and this nikka Clyde starts going ape shyt and starts screaming:

"WHY CAN'T I fukkING FIND LOVE, WHY THE fukk DOES SOMEONE ELSE ALWAYS GET THE GOOD ONES!"

This nikka then kicks over 3 of my pathway lights and then drives off...

I'm in my hotel, hot AF, I immediately call Delta to see if they can get me on a flight back home, they said yes and so I sent my side bytch home and took off to Dallas-Love.

I touch down and I'm furious...I uber back to the crib and my kids are rattled, my wife is frantic as she doesn't know how he found the address. She tells me Clyde is on shift right now so I pull my .45 out the closet and speed right down to the hospital.

I walk into the hospital and the front desk is like "Sir, wait" and I look at her like :birdman: and she leaves me alone. I get to his floor and I can't even contain my anger...I'm walking down all the hallways looking for a nikka in a blue jumpsuit...I can't find this nikka anywhere. I pause for a second cuz I need to take a piss but someone is in the bathroom...I'm pacing back in forth in from of the bathroom hot AF...ready to fukk this nikka Clyde up...

I look over to my left and this nikka in a blue jump suit comes up and says "Are you OK" and I'm like :ufdup:"you're Clyde ain't you motherfukker"

..and he's like "yes, what did I do" :whoo:

I said "Next time you even text my wife anything I will blow you muthafukkin head clean off you hear me old nikka?"

He gets smart with me and says:

:ld: "Man you out of pocket, we don't even have that type of relationship, you got it confused"

I put my hand my on my holster and yelled at this nikka...

:demonic: "nikka, if you even look at my mothafukkin' wife one of us has gotta go and it's gonna be you, you heard"

There was a collective gasp on the floor and then I dipped the fukk out. I'm kinda upset that I took it that far but shyt when he went to my house it took things to another level.

What do you think Coli?

REPPED :russ::dead:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I told her to go to HR but she told me that he is going through a rough patch..

This the immediate most important problem instead of following instructions the issue got worse because she didnt cooperate with your guidance.

This is why I understand GMB. I wish the hell I would bestow the title of wife to any woman who refuses instructions.

:camby: