I Confronted the Janitor that Works at My Wife's Job...AGAIN! UPDATE: I got arrested

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This the immediate most important problem instead of following instructions the issue got worse because she didnt cooperate with your guidance.

This is why I understand GMB. I wish the hell I would bestow the title of wife to any woman who refuses instructions.

:camby:

Nah, my wife is just pro Black and doesn’t wanna see a Black man in a tight spot.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Nah, my wife is just pro Black and doesn’t wanna see a Black man in a tight spot.

He put Himself in a tight spot messaging her about how curvy she is

And then I finish ya story and you threw no hands after he scared ya wife and kids like that?? Wow

Using pro blackness as justification for wife's non compliance too wow

:snoop: Hella Ls

Last edited:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
So Clyde comes walking out and I'm being a gentleman about it and say "Yo, Clyde, I'm Danisha's man, I'm going to need you to respect our household and stop sending her suggestive messages".
I immediately call Delta to see if they can get me on a flight back home, they said yes and so I sent my side bytch home and took off to Dallas-Love.
:mjlol:Stopped reading here.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

It's legit some slow nikkaz in here still not realizing this is a spin thread :dwillhuh:

Nikkaz actually still in here passing judgement and giving advice .. :why:

tenor.gif

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
He put Himself in a tight spot messaging her about how curvy she is

And then I finish ya story and you threw no hands after he scared ya wife and kids like that?? Wow

Using pro blackness as justification for wife's non compliance too wow

:snoop: Hella Ls

nikka, it wasn't like my wife went on her own way. She was cool with me stepping to that nikka and that's what I did. She was comfortable with us resolving it without getting White people involved. I hope I don't go to jail but in the end I think this nikka Clyde won't dare talk to my woman again.

:mjlol:Stopped reading here.

Why?

really? how'd he get your address? why hadn't your wife blocked him? ignore him at work or reported him? it's better to get him fired than for him to die

It was on the bottom of my Yaesu FTDX 3000 Radio I have a label that has my address and says "Return to in case stolen", that had to be how he found out.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
nikka, it wasn't like my wife went on her own way. She was cool with me stepping to that nikka and that's what I did. She was comfortable with us resolving it without getting White people involved. I hope I don't go to jail but in the end I think this nikka Clyde won't dare talk to my woman again.

Why?

It was on the bottom of my Yaesu FTDX 3000 Radio I have a label that has my address and says "Return to in case stolen", that had to be how he found out.

So instead of the right way which is human resources handling an employee sexually harassing ya lady let's take a burner to her job and risk freedom instead.

:snoop: L

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Had to cut my dinner with Jay-Z short to fly home and body slam a hospital janitor smh