I Confronted the Janitor that Works at My Wife's Job...AGAIN! UPDATE: I got arrested

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So instead of the right way which is human resources handling an employee sexually harassing ya lady let's take a burner to her job and risk freedom instead.

:snoop: L

Well I'm not in jail now so clearly you're just a hating ass nikka.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
tenor.gif

:mjlol:

vanessa marcil :noah:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ: Good read. I havent read stories like this since sohh.

But why are the Janitors at the hospital the most aggressive and bold approaching women in the hospital. This is why even though I am friendly doctor, I keep it to the point. You start chopping it up with them and they start thinking they got a shot. There was a nurse that was caught fycking a janitor is the broom closet years ago and he taped it. Tried to use it for blackmail for the women to buy him a car. When she didnt he published it online and emailed it to her husband. She went into a coma, and the husband left her. She had 5 kids.

COTCOTCOTTDAYUMNNN! I always say REAL life is wayyyyy MORE fcked up than most of us will EVER KNOW!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I told her to go to HR but she told me that he is going through a rough patch...recently divorced, depressed, broke, and his kids hate him...she said if he loses his job he'll probably do the unthinkable. So I'm like, ok I'll just slide up on the nikka and my wife is like cool...I tell her to show me a picture of him...she brings her phone over and shows me this:

:bryan: