I Confronted the Janitor that Works at My Wife's Job...AGAIN! UPDATE: I got arrested

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
:russ::russ: Good read. I havent read stories like this since sohh.

But why are the Janitors at the hospital the most aggressive and bold approaching women in the hospital. This is why even though I am friendly doctor, I keep it to the point. You start chopping it up with them and they start thinking they got a shot. There was a nurse that was caught fycking a janitor is the broom closet years ago and he taped it. Tried to use it for blackmail for the women to buy him a car. When she didnt he published it online and emailed it to her husband. She went into a coma, and the husband left her. She had 5 kids.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Breh this would've all been avoided if you just simply demanded your wife block his ass and told him to his face at work her husband does not want him contacting her.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Did that nikka Clyde try to buy u a medium roast??

:dead:

Man how did you know?

After he got slick with me he saw me about to turn up and was like:

“Say cat, let’s rap over a cup of coffee, we don’t need to do this right here...I got some Folgers in the cafeteria ” :hubie:

Me: :pacspit:

...that’s when put my hand on my toolie cuz this old nikka clearly wasn’t understanding the severity of the issue. :snoop:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
You had me until the part where he showed up at the house. How did he get the address?